Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Stamp Market / Holiday Cheer

Holiday Cheer 

Good morning!!  I am thrilled to be back as a guest for The Stamp Market.  I adore every single thing about this company!  I may have a *slight* problem.......I can't resist the releases!  It's so bad that I have turned on post notifications for The Stamp Market on Instagram so I don't miss a single post!  

If you need some beautiful inspiration, make sure to check out Amy's posts on The Stamp Market blog.  I love her posts and gorgeous photos, let alone the fantastic projects!  Swoon! 
The Stamp Market
I created a card and small wrapped gift using the new Holiday Cheer stamp set.  First, I must say that I was going in a totally different direction with my card when I began stamping the snowflakes.  Before I knew it, I had stamped a larger snowflake out of the smaller one, so I went with it!  

Holiday Cheer2 

I white heat embossed the snowflakes and over stamped with Versamark but off setting it some.  To this, I heat embossed again but using Silver Pearl Embossing Powder.  This gives such a nice shimmer to the images.  For my sentiment, I used 2 sentiments from the set and white heat embossed onto separate black strips which were then added with foam adhesive.  To finish, I added a few flicks of Heidi Swapp White Color Shine, some clear confetti from Pretty Pink Posh, and a few drops of White Nuvo Crystal Drops to the snowflake centers!

Holiday Cheer4 

For my coordinating wrapped box, I used the same Silver Pearl Embossing Powder and heat embossed the snowflakes onto kraft gift wrap.  To finish, I hand cut 3 tags and to the black tag I white heat embossed the sentiment and snowflake.  Everything was tied off with burlap twine!

Holiday Cheer3


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous!!!! I absolutely LOVE the large snowflake you created from the small one---brilliant!!!! And your color choices are fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails