Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Catherine Pooler / Stamp of Approval Box Release

Merry Christmas

I am so excited to let you know that the Stamp of Approval Box: Winterhaven is now available for purchase from Catherine Pooler.  Remember to grab those add-on products to round out the collection!


I've used Here We Come A-Caroling along with the add-on dies for this set.  I stamped the star cluster with Versamark and white heat embossed.  I added a few white dots heat embossed as well.  I added the Santa and reindeer image onto a white die cut circle that has the Winterhaven house/tree dies added in black silhouettes.  My sentiment was stamped with Versamark and white heat embossed over the music score stamp.

Merry Christmas2


Thanks for spending a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh I LOVE this! So striking, what a gorgeous little vignette!

Ingrid said...

Cute! Love the feel of your card. :)

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love these colors for a Christmas card!

Sherry said...

So pretty!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails