Friday, October 20, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Release Day!

Tinsel in a Tangle 

Hello!  I am excited to share the last of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  We have shared inspiration using the new release all week long.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

The NEW products will be available for purchase starting this Friday (today!), October 20th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


Using Tinsel in a Tangle, I Copic colored my image and added glossy accents to the bulbs and beak of the penguin.  For my background, I chose a pattern paper from Happy Camper and die cut using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment was stamped onto a hand cut banner using Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Tinsel in a Tangle2

***************************************

Next, I have a cute trio of tags using the new Chrismas Tag Greetings stamp set along with the Snowflake Tag SugarCut.  I simply die cut the tags, stamped the tops with black ink, and stamped the icons from the set at the bottom.  Easy easy!

Christmas Tag Greetings







 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win one of todays setAll you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, October 23.



25 comments:

bev p said...

That little guy is so cute. I am glad you let him shine and be the only focal point. And it's a good way to use up more of those patterned papers we love so much! Thanks.

Judie said...

I love the tags! Awesome creations!

Mary-Anne V said...

Just looking at this happy penguin makes me smile.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my !! That little penguin is so cute !!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the pattern paper you chose to pair with this handsome little guy; the perfect card! And the tag die set is a must have for me. Love it!

wendyp said...

that penguin is so cute!!! Love the tag die!

Stacey Kowbel said...

I love your card and tags. I love the background paper you used - perfect for that cute little penguin.

Iris said...

Super cute card. Love the penguin.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the card and tags - super sweet ideas:)

Unknown said...

Lovin' the penguin stamp!

Kim said...

I don't know how you made the trees on the green paper, but it looks amazing. Your gift tags are super cute and chic too.

Viki Banaszak said...

Your card is adorable! I love the penguin! The tags are cool too! I love the one on the right. So true!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a super outstanding post with lovely creation!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so adorable, Amy!!! I love that little penguin all tangled up in the lights! Super fun!

Robin P said...

Both projects are really great. I just that little penguin.

Unknown said...

Cute card. The patterned paper background is the perfect complement.

Jenny said...

Such a cute card, just love the penguin stamp.

Vonmariedesign said...

Very cute penguin card. I love those tags and sentiment.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

That sweet penguin is so darn CUTE! Beautiful tags, too!

Deborah Kaye said...

Your card and tags are great! That penguin is too cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful and festive card and tags!!!

~amy~ said...

Amy, awesome projects!

Izzy Scrap said...

Lovely projects ! This penguin is so adorable and seems so happy ! Fabulous showcase of the last product of this wonderful release ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring !

Valerija said...

Adorable image on your wonderful card.

lritchie said...

Great card, love the background and some cute tags too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails