Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs / September Release Day 3

Amy_JoytotheWorld 

Hello!  We are at the final day of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps for the upcoming holidays.......are you ready?  Guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!! 


I have 2 very different cards to share today.  My first one again uses non-traditional colors!  I am loving these colors of Distress Oxide inks.  I've used them and blended them in masked off stripes.  Using the Joy to the World stamp, it was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black over the stripes.  Easy Peasy!

Amy_JoytotheWorld2

****************************

Amy_VintageChristmasWreath

My second card uses this Vintage Christmas Wreath stamp set and die.  I have to admit this was not my favorite stamp of the release at first but in the end it became one of my favorites!  I loved watercoloring the image (after black heat embossing) with my Zigs!  I added my Vintage Christmas Wreath image with foam adhesive to a panel of pattern paper that was die cut using the Side Stitched Rectangles.

Amy_VintageChristmasWreath2

Now for the fun part!  There is a giveaway for one lucky commenter......make sure to check the Lil' Inker Designs blog for all the details!!!


35 comments:

Eve said...

Love the background strips of different colored papers, and finish with the sentiment in black! Beautiul Christmas wreath card!

Kari V. said...

I love the stripes with the Joy to the World sentiment...great colors!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the 'Joy to the World' sentiment on those bold stripes. And the Vintage Christmas Wreath is so beautifully colored on your 2nd card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Two amazing cards!!! Great choiche of colors!!! Love them!!!

Samantha said...

I'm a big fan of non-tradition Christmas cards... :)

Heidi said...

I love zigs, and I love how the vintage wreath turned out - awesome cards.

Connie G said...

I love how your vintage wreath came out -it is gorgeous! LOVE the colors.

Angela Walters said...

Both of your cards are so pretty! I love the wreath on the blush paper that matches your coloring. It really shines on that color!

Teresa Doyle said...

I love both of your cards Amy and the colours you used for the Vintage Christmas Wreath are fabulous, well done!

lindagk23 said...

Your cards are so gorgeous! Love the beautiful wreath card! You did an amazing job water coloring. Awesome new release!

Unknown said...

The vintage wreath card is colored beautifully.

Sue D said...

Love the striped background on the first and your coloring of the beautiful wreath.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the color blocking in the first card.
The wreath in the second is so pretty.
Unusual colors for Christmas but they
work great.
thanks for sharing.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the non-traditional colors you used on your cute cards.

JuliaP said...

I have to say the the Vintage Christmas Wreath didn't appeal to me when I first saw the release. But after seeing all the great creations using that set, I know that it's on my to buy list. Love your cards and thanks for sharing.

KellyinID said...

Oh love the entire collection and all the pretty cards.

Dee Earnshaw said...

nice cards. Love the colors you chose:)

Judie said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the vintage wreath!

cghundley said...

Lovely coloring on
these cards. The
wreath is really
pretty.
Carla from Utah

astarr said...

Really lovely cards... love the color scheme of the Joy to the World card

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous and so so clever!

FD91354 said...

Love that you started with some pattern paper.. I always struggle with using it. Beautiful card designs :)

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love how that wreath turned out. Love the colors of it!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very pretty. Love how you stamped the sentiment on the stripped paper. Thanks for the inspiration

Jenny said...

Both cards are wonderful love the Joy to the World Set is my favorite

Nicole B said...

I love the big, colorful stripes in your first card! It's a great color scheme, too!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Awesome job !

Iris said...

Lovely cards. Love the colors.

Janet D. said...

Your cards are amazing, really, really love your wreath!

Pam D. said...

Both your cards are great. I am loving all the ideas with non traditional colors along this hop. Your coloring on the wreath is beautiful!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Both are so elegant and rich looking. I love them!

Bev Karolak said...

Gorgeous cards! Love your colour combinations. 🙂

Kim Faucher said...

The colors you chose are so pretty!!!

BeverlyBL said...

I love the Vintage Christmas Wreath. It makes such pretty cards. Thank you.

Tracy Hawkins said...

Amy your vintage wreath card is beautiful! Love your colouring and the background paper adds a lovely vintage look x

Related Posts with Thumbnails