Tuesday, October 31, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!  
I'm here and as I gear up for a night of spooks, tricks, and candy, I thought I would share a card using lots of Halloween icons for a fun stamped background!

Holiday Treats

I started with a scrap of kraft cardstock as I am going to be doing a simple stamping technique.  I started with adding my favorite icons and sentiments (from Holiday Treats) onto the panel of kraft cardstock in my Misti.  This way I am able to stamp a second time with black ink for nice dark images.


Holiday Treats2

I created my background using orange, purple, and green cardstock 1/2" in width.  I simply added these stripes onto a white notecard and added my kraft panel with foam adhesive.  To finish, I added a few black sequins lined up under the panel.  Simple. 

Be safe out there........


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails