Wednesday, October 18, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 3

Flurry of Warm Wishes 

Hello!  I am excited to share more of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 3 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, October 20th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


Starting things off with the stamp set called Flurry of Warm Wishes which is a beautiful snowflake stamp set.  As soon as I saw these images, I knew I wanted to white heat emboss and do a resist technique.  

Using Blueprint Sketch and Broken China Distress Inks, I blended the color in patches over my white heat embossed snowflakes.  I also blended in these same colors onto a piece of scrap paper for my sentiment strips so they could be white heat embossed as well.  I added my sentiment strips with foam adhesive and added some clear sequins.  

Flurry of Warm Wishes2

********************************************

Pinecone Greetings

My next card uses Pinecone Greetings in a half circle using several shades of green ink and white heat embossing various areas of this image.  The sentiment was stamped onto white cardsock for a polished look with gold heat embossing.  The stripes down the left side were done using Off The Charts line item stamp to added stripes but no bulk to this card.  

Pinecone Greetings2



 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the one of the stamp sets from today? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, October 23.



30 comments:

Sabrina said...

Very pretty cards!!

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful Amy!

tycodmom said...

I really love the Cas wreath card. Very pretty

Sheri said...

I'm in trouble! I want it all!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Two amazing cards!!! I'm totally in love for the colouring and the details of your first one!!!

Jenny said...

Lovely cards, thanks for sharing!

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow your cards are stunning. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Such beautiful cards you have shared as have your colleagues on the hop! I will be casing these for special people at Christmas!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love how delicate those snowflake stamps are... Unique and beautiful.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such beautiful cards! So elegant.

Sue D said...

Gorgeous snowflake and beautiful greenery cards.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful cards. Love the snowflake one.

Jennifer B said...

Super cute cards! I can't choose a favorite!

Robin P said...

Two very pretty cards. But that snow flake one is my favorite. I love how delicate the snowflakes are.

Lindar C said...

Beautiful cards, love the large snowflakes

bev p said...

I like that you filled the background with the snowflakes, but I was so excited to see the pinecone card! As soon as I saw the stamps, I knew this one would blow me away and was/am so eager to see how well it plays! Thank you.

Unknown said...

I love the snowflake card. The snowflakes are so delicate and the background glows.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your Cards are Spectacular!!!!

Tricia Barber said...

Beautiful cards! Adore your snowflake card!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love these sets.

Kim said...

I just love what you did with the snowflake stamp. Gorgeous.

Izzy Scrap said...

OMG ! Two beautiful cards ! Love the natural and rustic look of your pine cone card ! But my heart beats for your snowflakes one ! So, so gorgeous ! thanks for sharing and for inspiring !

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards, love them!!!!

Amy M. said...

Your cards are beautiful!!! Simple and lovely <3

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your cards are just awesome !

Valerija said...

These are so wonderful! I love thm both!

Iris said...

Lovely cards. Love the snowflakes and the pine cone.

Deborah Kaye said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the snowflake one. :)

lritchie said...

Beautiful cards, can't say how much I love this new snowflake stamp set, just gorgeous!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh I love that large snowflake, gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails