Friday, October 27, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Happy Birthday Wendy!

Happy Birthday Wendy 

Surprise!!!  Surprise!!!
Happy Birthday Wendy!  The whole SugarPea Designs DT have come together to celebrate your day with this blog hop!  We hope you enjoy and have a wonderful birthday!  Thanks for all you do for the DT......you are an amazing, generous, kind friend!!!
Here is my Happy Birthday wishes to you Wendy!!  I used the Party Banner Duo to create some rainbow banners to celebrate!  My sentiment is simple, graphic and from Sweet Sentiments, You stamp set.  ♥♥



Happy Birthday Wendy2

SugarPea Designs Clear Stamps


Here's the full list to hop around today!!!!


Any broken link?  Make sure to visit the SugarPea Designs Blog!

6 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

What a darling card, Amy! I just love all of those colorful banners!

Amy Rohl said...

What a sweet card, Amy! I'm so bummed I didn't know anything of this blog hop for Wendy.

Judy said...

Cute cute cute Happy birthday Wendy

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card. Happy Birthday, Wendy:)

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your colorful banners! Really pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

Love these fabulous banners...great card! Happy birthday Wendy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails