Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Avery Elle / Snowflakes

Snowflakes

Hello!  I'm here with a glittery, metallic winter card using the Snowflakes stamp set.  I started with a white panel and using Silver Embossing Powder, heat embossed the various snowflakes.  I used the dotted border die from Picket Fence Elle-ments as the edge.  I inlaid the Let it Snow from Snowflakes Elle-ments using silver glitter paper.  I left off any embellishments to keep this flat except for the foam adhesive on the curved panel so it is easy to mail!

Snowflakes2

*****************************************************

Supplies:



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


5 comments:

Dee said...

Great combination of beautiful snowflakes and snow!

Sheri said...

So pretty!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very beautiful! Love that big, sort of a starburst snowflake.

Linda Anderson said...

Very pretty. I love snowflakes and silver glitter so your card melts my heart! Thanks for sharing

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such an amazing card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails