Monday, October 16, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs / September Release Day 1

Amy_FestiveFlorals 

We are starting off Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps for the upcoming holidays.......are you ready?  Guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!

Let's get started because I have THREE cards to share using the new release!


I like to start out with my favorite stamp set of the release and Festive Florals won me over.  Holiday florals and white heat embossing?  LOVE!  To color the poinsettias, I used Bristol Smooth Watercolor Paper with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and kept adding color and shading until I was satisfied with the look.  My sentiment was done using gold embossing powder.  The panel was finished using the Silly Stitched Die Set, gold spatters, and then added with foam adhesive.  

Amy_FestiveFlorals2

**************************************

My next 2 cards use the same non-traditional color palette.  I particularly LOVE these colors for holiday cards!  

Amy_ChristmasWordsTree I

I began this card with a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper and did the smooshing technique using Distress Inks:  Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, and Peacock Feathers.  While allowing this to dry, I diecut the Christmas Words Tree Die in black and several white layers.  Once the dies were all adhered together, I added some Prisma Glitter to the star and added my element to the water color panel.

Amy_ChristmasWordsTree2

*********************************

Amy_GeometricSnow_LovePeaceJoy

My next card uses the same colors but this time using Catherine Pooler inks (which are amazing and you can shop for them on my sidebar!).   Using the Peace, Love, and Joy Stamps, I stamped the highlighed parts of the words with the colored ink onto a strip of white cardstock.  This strip was layered with a strip of vellum with foam adhesive.  The whole sentiment was added to a white top folding notecard that was layered with the Geometric Snow Cover Up Die and some iridescent sequins.

Amy_GeometricSnow_LovePeaceJoy2 

Now for the fun part!  There is a giveaway for one lucky commenter......so make sure to check out the Lil' Inker Designs Blog for details!

49 comments:

Billie A said...

I love all of your cards. Awesome stamps and designs.

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Really loving the poinsettias from the Festive Florals set and the new Cover Up Die: Geometric Snow! What a great holiday release!

Kari V. said...

You rocked those poinsettias!! Beautiful cards, Amy! I really love that Peace Love Joy set...this release is fantastic!

Peniche5 said...

Oh, I loved your second card the most! I'm such a fan of Christmas cards in "non-traditional" colours. Can't wait to play with some of the items in this release!

Heidi Rees said...

Beautiful cards, and such amazing talent among y’all!

wendyp said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Love the background with that word tree die!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous Amy!!! Love how you used the cover up die!

Teresa Doyle said...

AWESOME cards Amy and the first one happens to be STUNNING! Well done!

Marianne said...

This release is the best I have seen so far. Your cards are goregous!

Stacey f said...

Wow! Just wow! Such beautiful work! Well done!

Trina P. said...

So much going on and it’s only day 1. Beautiful cards.

Kim Faucher said...

SO many awesome designs!!! Love the versatile designs of this release

JuliaP said...

Your creations are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

Janet's Joy said...

Love the cards!! I think Festive Florals is a MUST have!

Dee Earnshaw said...

stunning pieces of art work - love all your cards:)

Donna Oates said...

Lovely cards. But those poinsettias are gorgeous!

Becca Yahrling said...

LOVE the poinsettia card, so beautiful! All of your cards are so fun; love the Christmas Tree word die a lot.

Sue D said...

Gorgeous poinsettia card and I like the backgrounds on the Joy and Peace cards.

FD91354 said...

Lovely cards.. thanks for sharing. I really love that geometric snow die. So cool

Pennie said...

Super cute!

Janet D. said...

Whoa....what great inspiration, love the christmas tree die card!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Your designs never cease to amaze me! Love all your projects - so crisp, clean and beautiful!

Judie said...

Wow I love the variety; gorgeous and elegant, fun and colourful, and clean and simple! Amazing work!

Nicole B said...

These are lovely! I particularly love the bright background for the Christmas Words Tree Die!

Heidi said...

Beautiful - loved the ink smooshing and the new cover plate! Gorgeous cards.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my !! All your cards are so great !!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful projects. Love those flowers. TFS

Connie G said...

The festive florals is my favorite from this release. Your card is gorgeous!,

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards

Pam D. said...

Great cards! Your coloring on the poinsettias is beautiful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OMG What a fabulous release, those products are awesome! Love how you used them, fabulous work!

Patt H. said...

Beautiful cards, Amy! I love the gorgeous poinsettias & I think this is my favorite set. Although Rowdy Reindeer is a favorite too.

JoAnn said...

Wow, gorgeous cards. Love the poinsettia card and the colorful background on the second card.

Unknown said...

Really pretty! I like the non traditional colors you used and of course the poinsettia is so classy!

Angela Walters said...

All of your cards look great and I love each of the sets you used to create them!

astarr said...

Those poinsettias look awesome

Tammy Paul said...

love your card designs the new stamps are too cute. thanks for sharing

Lindsey said...

You are making these new products look far too enticing! I don't think I can resist the Festive Florals after seeing your beautiful poinsettia card.

Shirley N said...

Great cards! I especially love your beautiful poinsettia card!

Unknown said...

Great cards. I especially love the poinsettia one. The design and coloring is wonderful.

Eve said...

Beautiful coloring on poinsetta, and those gold splashes match the embossed gold outline of the flowers. Beautiful!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Stunning colouring and details!!! Your cards are really breathless!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards.
Love the poinsettia and the
color smooshing in the second
is wonderful.
thanks for sharing.

cghundley said...

Love that first
card, so pretty!
The colors on the
next two cards is
so fun.
Carla from Utah

Jenny said...

Great cards, really liking the Festive Floral Set the pointsettia images are great!

Iris said...

Such beautiful cards. Love the poinsettias.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the colors on these! Especially the bright background with the black words.

Bev Karolak said...

Gorgeous cards! So colourful. 🙂

SueB said...

GREAT new release! it's hard deciding on a fav, but I'm leaning toward the Christmas Words Tree set! thanx for the inspiration and blog candy opp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails