Thursday, October 5, 2017

Reverse Confetti / CASology--Grid

CASology

Hello!  
Today, I made time to visit some of my favorite card challenges and play along.  CASology is such a great one but sometimes it's hard to remember "less is more"!  I figured I would give this week's CASology challenge a try.  This week's cue word is "GRID".  As soon as I saw the cue word, I knew what I wanted to make!  I love when this happens (which for me isn't very often!).  

I started with the Ragged Confetti Cuts done in white cardstock and added this to a top folding white notecard.  Then I stamped the images from Pumpkin Patch with Reverse Confetti inks using the "rock 'n roll" technique using Bumblee Yellow, Sunshine, Tangerine, Rust, Sand, Dark Roast, Parakeet, and Lime Green.  After die cutting, I arranged my pumpkin and leaves how I wanted them.  Using Press 'n Seal, I picked up my arrangement and began adding liquid glue and adhering my images.  I did leave 2 leaves to add with foam adhesive.  AND just because I needed to, I added a few Espresso Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  TIP:  Add a few details to leaves and pumpkin using a few Copics!  :)

CASology2







Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

7 comments:

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Amy!! I totally, totally love your card. I love that your grid is a die cut. Awesome texture. Super creative. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology.

HJ said...

Love the Confetti Cuts background die. It really pulls together this cute fall card. Enjoy your day!

Tracey McNeely said...

At this rate zany I am going to be spending all of SA CASEing your cards! ;)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card ! Good job with the challenge !

Barb Ghig said...

I spotted this beauty in the CASology gallery and had to tell you how much I LOVE this card, Amy! Your background is fabulous and I love your choice of Halloween elements! Such a pretty card!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the white on white with your background die cut and the beautiful fall colors! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Kristie W. said...

Love this fall card! The background gives it a nice rustic feel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails