Friday, October 6, 2017

Altenew / CAS(E) this Sketch!

Build a Flower--Rose 

Hello!  I am back today with another card for another challenge.......this time, it's CAS(E) this Sketch!  The owner/sketch designer for CAS(E) this Sketch! just happens to be a great friend, one that in fact I get to give a big hug next week!  Can't wait to see you Chrissy!


A few weeks ago my LSS got the gorgeous Altenew Build a Flower: Rose stamp set in and I had to have it!  I played around with stamping colors and layers with all my Altenew inks which work beautifully with these layering stamps!  All the guess work has been done when using these inks!  

So, I thought I'd finally put these gorgeous roses onto a card for the challenge at CAS(E) this Challenge!  Here I used the Cherry Blossom Collection (Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, and Razzleberry) and the Green Fields Collection (Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen).  To finish, I stamped my sentiment (from Avery Elle Floral Frame).  

Build a Flower--Rose2

********************************

Fantasy Floral Die

Sweet.....a second card!  This one was just for fun!  More florals but this time using the Fantasy Floral 3D Dies from Altenew.  I think I found a favorite new product as these are amazing to layer in just about every color you would want!  Here I had used cardstock from Reverse Confetti for my floral layers.  As a backdrop, I blended Broken China Distress Oxide ink over the Watercolor Stripes Stencil from Altenew!  

Fantasy Floral Die3

Rose-Fantasy Floral


Thanks so much for spending time with me!!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

These are just stunning Amy! I'm so excited not that you get to his Chrissy next week but that I get to hug both of you next week! ;)

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! Another Altenew set going on to my wish list. ;)

donna mikasa said...

Oh, that rose is so gorgeous, Amy! Perfect take on the sketch!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! These cards are so pretty !!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both gorgeous, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails