Monday, October 16, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 1

Eskimo Kisses

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, October 20th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


Starting off this release with the adorable new coloring set called Eskimo Kisses.  After Copic coloring my images and die cutting, I added them to my scene which was made using blue dotted paper from Spots & Stripes Brights Paper Pad.  My sentiment was white heat embossed onto a black strip of cardstock that was cut into a banner with scissors.  The edges of the card base was done using the new Stitched Borders 1 SugarCut.

Eskimo Kisses2



 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Eskimo Kisses stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, October 23.



39 comments:

Judie said...

Super cute and adorable!

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the polka dot circle and hearts.

~amy~ said...

super adorable Amy!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Absolutely cute!!!

wendyp said...

adorable!!! I'm loving these sweet penguins!

Robin P said...

What a cute card.

M DelValle said...

Amazing card. Love the use of the pierced dies!

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a cute card. I love your layout.

Viki Banaszak said...

Your card is so cute!

bev p said...

I keep looking for sets of dies with stitch details, but really, I think these would be be a better solution. And...your card is so sweet! I am itching to play with Christmas designs. Thanks.

Tami B said...

I am so in love with the little penguins in this set. Your card is super cute.

NinaS said...

Very cute.

Dee Earnshaw said...

super sweet card. Love this new set:)

Lindar C said...

very sweet card, love sneak peeks!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute card, Amy! These new images are adorable!! And I love your color combo!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic card! I love the bucket of fish and the caught present.

Karen Day said...

The penguins in this set are so cute, and I love the little iceberg! I like how you offset the circle :o)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is super sweet!

Unknown said...

This set is the cutest. I love what you did with your card. Thanks for sharing!

Billie A said...

So cute. I love the scene and images.

Amy M. said...

Adorable card! I love the light blue and red combo.

Debbie Rumpza said...

So so cute!! I love these critters!

Andre M. said...

Sweet card. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card is so delightful, just like this adorable set!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Love the colors.

Valerija said...

Such a cute card you have created with a fabulous stamps x

Kim said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card.

Vonmariedesign said...

Very cute card, this is a great stamp set!!!

Christinandjays said...

now thats very cute

JoAnn said...

Such a darling image on your lovely card.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a sweet card !

Mary-Anne V said...

Sweet card..love how versatile this stamp is.

Iris said...

Super cute card. Love the penguin.

Deborah Kaye said...

Such an adorable card!

lritchie said...

Such an adorable card, I love anything penguin!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love the colors on here!

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so clean, love it. Jane x

Sheri said...

This set just reeks of cuteness! I am loving the penguin craze right now. Your card is amazing

Jennifer said...

So cute! Love your color choices!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails