Friday, August 25, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 5

Knit Wit2 
Hello!  It's release day for SugarPea Designs and I am excited to share my last project I've been working on for the brand new release!  Each day this week, we shared inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even new paper products.......there's something you are sure to love!  

All the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this today, August 25th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


Today's set is just adorable and called 'Knit Wit' and part of the Sweet Incentive Program from SugarPea Designs.  Make sure to visit the SPD blog for details!

I added a piece of polka dot paper from Spots & Stripes Brights and a strip of black cardstock to the bottom of a trimmed white panel.  I stamped, Copic colored, and die cut my images from Knit Wit.  I arranged them so that my sentiment could nestle there to the right of my images.  I just love this sentiment!!


Knit Wit






___________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the today's stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 28.



21 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh so cute Amy!

New Creations said...

Winking cute!

Karthikha said...

Wow! I love this card! The bold colors, the design and the cute stampset, everything is so perfect!

M DelValle said...

This is so adorable! Love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable! I love the colors and the cute little images.

Andrea Shell said...

Adorable card! Love the ombre yarn and that sentiment!

Unknown said...

Simply adorable card <3

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic card!

Mary Holshouser said...

I could never learn to knit.
I did a lot of crocheting though.
this is a cute stamp set - not
I can knit.
thanks for sharing a cute card.

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute!! Love the clever sentiment!!

Sue D said...

Cute sentiment. Love the colorful yarn and the polka dot paper.

francesca said...

love these new stamps!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Such a darling card!!! Love this combo of colors!!!

abhoneyab said...

Super cute card, simple yet perfect!

Lindar C said...

This set is adorable, such cute sentiments. Great card!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh super cute Amy!

Hetty said...

What's not to love about these stamps?!! Great and colorful card.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely lovely card !!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute card...love the use of patterned paper and the cute sentiment.

Robin P said...

This a really sweet card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails