Thursday, August 3, 2017

Simon Says Stamp / Encouraging Words Release

Hello!  I am so excited to help share inspiration using the newest release from Simon Says Stamp called Encouraging Words.  Such a fabulous release so make sure to go do some shopping HERE or by clicking the link on my sidebar!!!

Home

I decided to do some Copic coloring with the adorable images in the Encouraging Animals stamp set.  The only reason I stopped coloring was because I had to leave for vacation!  I paired the bear and "bear hugs" with the Stacked Hearts Die from Simon Says Stamp and layered it over pattern paper from Dots & Stripes Confection 6x6 paper pad.  This whole panel was adhered to a thin black mat of cardstock.  A white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock was layered behind the bear which was added with foam adhesive.  A few sparkling clear confetti were added as a final touch!

Encouraging Animals

**********************************

My next card uses the same adorable stamp set but also uses the new Kindness Matters Die that is releasing too!  I just love this kitty with glasses!!!

Encouraging Animals3


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so cute!

Teresa Doyle said...

Both are adorable Amy. Enjoy your vacation!

Marisa said...

That bear card is adorable, Amy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails