Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Avery Elle / Bubbles

Bubbles

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Bubbles.
To start my card, I did some Distress Oxide Ink smooshing onto the textured side of a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper using Broken China and Wilted Violet.  These colors blended so nice together!  I overlayed the panel with the Waves Elle-ments done in white cardstock.  I added a fun little border (done using the Picket Fence Elle-ments) for my octopus to sit.  My octopus was colored with the same Distress Oxide inks and allowed to dry.  Once dry, it was added with foam adhesive to the border along with a white heat embossed sentiment.  To finish, a few Lavender Moon and Blue Lagoon sequins (with a dab of stickles in the center) were added from Pretty Pink Posh.  

Bubbles2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails