Wednesday, August 23, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 3

Monster Mash

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even new paper products.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 25th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


There's a little bit of everything fall and more in this release so make sure to check out the whole week!

I created a watercolor night sky using my Distress Inks by starting out with lighter colors first, drying, then adding black over the top.  It leaves this eerie night sky background perfect for my little Dracula from Monster Mash!  I used the Zig Zag Rectangles to die cut the watercolor panel.  I added a few die cut bats from Spookyscape and a white heat embossed sentiment on a strip of black cardstock.

Monster Mash2

***********************************************

My second card uses more of the Spookyscape along with a polka dot paper from Spots & Stripes Brights paper pad.  For a CAS design, I simply die cut my Spookyscape in black and added it to a purple polka dot paper sky.  To soften the black scene, I rubbed white pigment ink over the scene with my finger.   A white heat embossed sentiment and a few matte enamel dots were added below.

Spookyscape





___________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Monster Mash stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 28.



24 comments:

New Creations said...

Such fun, love the both creations!

Karthikha said...

I love the cute lil monster card :) The second one is perfect for the occasion!

~amy~ said...

Amy, love how you've colored that 'lil guy and your second card is AWESOME.

Andrea Shell said...

Fun cards! Love the background behind that adorable vampire!

BeverlyBL said...

I love your background. Very Halloweeny.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are both so adorable

Rachel Parys said...

These are both perfect!!! You rocked these!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Fabulous Halloween cards!!! Too cute!!!

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ Great job on the night sky for that adorable vampire and I love the bright purple used as the backdrop in the "scary" scene in your second card. Nicely done. ~HUGS~
#kindnessmatters

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very nice cards ! I love the combination of the polka dots with the black ground.

wannabcre8tive said...

Super cute Halloween cards. I especially love the second one.

abhoneyab said...

Adorable cards!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the scene on the second card.
Had me smiling.
The background on the first is
wonderful - so spooky.
thanks for sharing.

Angela Walters said...

Dracula looks great on your night sky background! I love the new border die and papers being released today, as well!

Amy M. said...

Love your Spookyscape card!!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such fabulous backgrounds on both cards! Love the purple in the second one.

Sandy O. said...

Like how you used the purple paper to make it look dusky/night in your eerie house and cemetery scene.

Viki Banaszak said...

These are great cards! I love that little drac!

Beverly S. said...

What fun and pretty Halloween cards...couldn't possibly pick a favorite. :) YAY for fall and YAY for fun new Halloween releases!!!!

Stefanie White said...

Great card, and this set is just adorable!

Robin P said...

Super cute cards.

francesca said...

spooky cards! ihih!

Lindarub said...

Cute cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails