Monday, August 21, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 1

Indian Summer

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even new paper products.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 25th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


There's a little bit of everything fall and more in this release so make sure to check out the whole week!

To start creating my card, I used the new SugarCut Arrow Cover Plate.  This plate is AMAZING!  It cuts and has the ability to emboss!!  I've used the plate on a piece of vellum and layered it over dark grey cardstock.  Just look at the embossed arrows!  My critter is an adorable raccoon from Indian Summer along with the coordinating SugarCut Indian Summer.  There are so many cute supporting images in this set!  I adhered the raccoon and teepee to a Zig Zag Stitched Circle that was trimmed on the right side of the panel.  To ground my image, I stamped my sentiment onto a SugarCut Stitched Flag.

Indian Summer2






 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Indian Summer stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 28.



45 comments:

Kelli M said...

This card is super cute! I love the colors ypu chose.

Unknown said...

soo cute

~amy~ said...

So cute, love the pops of color Amy!

Robin P said...

What a cute card. This looks it's going to be an awesome release.

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love this new stamp set. So fitting for the fall. Great card too!

Jennifer B said...

Super cute card! The orange dots are the perfect fall touch!

RobDed said...

Your card is ADORABLE!

Becca Yahrling said...

So very cute! Love this adorable new set and the cover plate is awesome!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Simply Ah-Dorbz!!!!

BeverlyBL said...

So cute. Love the little headband and tent colors.

Andrea Shell said...

Such an adorable card! You're right -that arrow plate is amazing! I love th e raccoon and how his headband coordinates with the teepee.

Trina P. said...

So cute. Great colours.

New Creations said...

Sweetness, love the coloring!

Amy Rohl said...

Your coloring is so sweet, Amy!

Sue D said...

Cute design. I like the colors.

NinaS said...

Sweet card. This stamps set is really lovely.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cute card. Love the image with that background. TFS

JAS424 said...

I love how you completed your cute lil' Raccoon with a few other products. Great look.

M DelValle said...

What an adorable card and image!

Kate said...

Love the raccoon set and the background die. Will be adding both to my wishlist!

Lindarub said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Mary M said...

super cute card... and super cute stamp set.

NatQuebec said...

So cute, love that background die.

Mary-Anne V said...

I love how you kept the background black/grey and let the images pop.

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ This card is darling and I absolutely L-O-V-E this new cover plate. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card. ~HUGS~
#kindnessmatters

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such an adorable card !!!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

I love how you created the two-tone background. Such an adorable card!

Unknown said...

Adorable card. I love the color combination.

Karthikha said...

Such a super cute card :) The cover plate is too good!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I love the Indian summer stamp set, I am going to have to have this one. :)

abhoneyab said...

I love the colors and that stamp set is adorable!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic background.
Really fits in with the
little indian.
Cute card.
thanks for sharing.

Amy M. said...

I love his little teepee <3

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such an adorable card! I love your coloring that you used. That is such a great background die cut too.

donna mikasa said...

Ok, that's it! I'm definitely getting that raccoon set! Sooooo cute!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Super cute!!!

Dana said...

Adorable card!! I love how you did the background die with vellum!!

Deni(se) said...

Love this new set! The characters are adorable.

Beverly S. said...

You did such a good job with the new stamps. Such a cute set!

Fawntastic Creations said...

Love the black and grey with a pop of yellow!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such a sweet card!

Stefanie White said...

So cute! And that cover plate is awesome!

francesca said...

super cute card!! :)

lritchie said...

Such a cute card, am loving these background dies too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails