Tuesday, August 22, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 2

Made with Love

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even new paper products.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 25th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


There's a little bit of everything fall and more in this release so make sure to check out the whole week!

I have a simple card to share using the new Made with Love stamp set and new Made with Love Tag SugarCut.  I love a good tag because they offer the perfect place for a focal point and what makes this tag better, is its size!!!  I added strips of cardstock in a color palette that I love and "impressed" the largest Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle into the panel of my notecard.  I love that you can use dies for this technique!  I added my tag that was stamped and a small sliver of blue cardstock was added to top off the tag.

Oh!  I didn't mention but SugarPea Designs now sells ENVELOPES!  They have 10 different colors and they are gorgeous!  They are smooth self sealing envelopes.  Colored envelopes are a must when sending happy mail!!!  I've used Anchors Away Envelopes for my card photo.

Made with Love2




___________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Made with Love stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 28.



30 comments:

New Creations said...

Simply beautiful! Love the color palette and beautiful tag with sewn love!

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is fantastic...love the colors!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is really pretty! Love the stitching with the little sewing machine image!

Robin P said...

Such a cute card.

Jennifer B said...

I love your color combination! Cute card!

Kia's Place said...

Fabulous design and colours and delightfully sweet.

Elizabeth said...

Love! This is perfect for the crafty in me ❤️

Sharon Sutton said...

Love your color combinations.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very beautiful and the colors are beautiful.

Mary-Anne V said...

Great graphic card...love the diagonal stripes.

Karthikha said...

Such a pretty card :) Love this color combination and the stitched borders, just perfect with the sentiment :)

abhoneyab said...

Beautiful card I really love the colors !

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the striping on the card.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the colors and the diagonal design.

M DelValle said...

So cool! love the colors!

Amy M. said...

Great color palette! The soft pink are dark blue are fab together <3

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that background and the color combination. Beautiful card. TFS

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a lovely card!!! Love the color combination!!!

Dana said...

Awesome!! Great color combo too!!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ This card just makes me happy. I love the stripes of beautiful colored cardstock stripes and the impression of the die, along with that sweet tag. You can never go wrong with a tag!!
Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
#kindnessmatters

Andrea Shell said...

Lovely card! Great color combo and design!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very lovely card !

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Lindarub said...

Love your card.

Angela Walters said...

This card is wonderful! I love the stripes of card stock you used for your background. It really shows off the new tag set well!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Love this card!

Sandy O. said...

I am so going to use this color combo on some cards I'll be making. The tag looks great, and the sewing machine is the perfect size for it.

Beverly S. said...

I like your color combo on this card...Nice job using the new stamps.
YAY for fall and new releases!!!!

Stefanie White said...

Love the pink sewing machine. I really like this set and tag die combo!

francesca said...

pretty card design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails