Friday, August 11, 2017

Reverse Confetti / Birthday Sale!

Birthday Sale 

Hello!  It's Jen's birthday and the Confetti Crew is celebrating by showing off some Reverse Confetti!  What's better yet???  A 20% SALE!!  Time to go shopping!  But first, I wanted to wish my friend Jen a very Happy Birthday!!!


To help celebrate, I used some older stamps Boxes 'N Balloons and Elemental Stripes.  I stamped the wavy stamp in Iced Aqua, Piggy Bank, and Grape Soda Premium Dye Inks from Reverse Confetti.  Next , I stamped 'Happy Birthday' balloons in the same coordinating inks and die cut with the Boxes 'N Balloons Confetti Cuts.  I added some die cut bows from the same sets as well.  To finish, I added some sparkling clear confetti.

Birthday Sale2







My color scheme came from the current Color Throwdown Challenge:  


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Amy!

Jodi Collins said...

Oooooh! FABULOUS card my friend! LOVE those balloons! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

Related Posts with Thumbnails