Saturday, August 12, 2017

Neat & Tangled / Birthday Celebration!


Hooray1


Hello!  I am so excited to be on the Neat & Tangled blog as a guest for their 5th birthday celebration!  I was one of the original design team members and I loved the time I spent with this group!  I have followed along since and I'm so proud of where Danielle has taken Neat & Tangled.......it's so fun to look back and see where it's come!  Here's to many more years!  
I love the new Hooray word dies from this release......so many ways to use them.  I paired them with the All The Sprinkles background and some Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Broken China, and Wilted Violet.  I created two cards with these sets......one with pastels and one with masculine colors!

Hooray5

For both cards, I stamped in versamark the All The sprinkles onto a panel of black cardstock and a panel of white cardstock.  The black was heat set with gold embossing powder and the white with white embossing powder.  Then the magic happens with emboss resist.......blend the Distress Oxide inks over the panels and spritz with water!

Hooray3
To the pastel card, the Hooray dies were done and layered with foam adhesive for dimension.  For my masculine card, the outline Hooray die was die cut from the panel and then the word Hooray was inset back in done in gold foil.  Both options are awesome!


Hooray2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Barbara-Jean said...

I, too, love this Hooray! And your sprinlkes background, too!

Jackie said...

I just saw this over on the Neat & Tangled blog and I love it. The pastels are so pretty and the metallic look is lovely.

Cyndi said...

Your pastel ink blending is beautiful. Love this Hooray die. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kentucky Daisy said...

Both cards are sensational. But I must say the pastel ink-blended one is my favorite. :) I really like seeing how you can use the same products for a totally different feel... one is more fun, and the other is more formal... and both are great!

HJ said...

Love this die set and your cards are beautiful. I love the versatility of the dies. Diecutting the back panel from the background piece and inlaying the front "Hooray" is very clever and a great look. Have a great day!

Teresa Doyle said...

I love these cards Amy and this Hooray die is so awesome. I love it used with the gold, really showy. Good job on both cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails