Thursday, August 3, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sending You Sunshine

Hello!  I'm here with a CAS card using some new and older products from SugarPea Designs!  


I started by diecutting the Starburst Cover Plate with white cardstock.  Using Mustard Seed Distress Ink, I blended the ink outwards from the center fading off towards the ends of the rays.  While I had the Mustard Seed Distress Ink out, I blended some on white cardstock and using the Zig Zag Stitched Circles, I die cut a circle for the center of my Starburst panel.  For the background behind my "rays", I blended Broken China Distress Oxide ink in a circular pattern blending outwards.  I wanted it darker in the center and fading out.  

Sending you Sunshine


For my main focal point, I white heat embossed the sentiment from Tropic Like It's Hot onto black cardstock.  I adhered this to the center of my Starburst panel.  To add a bit of color, I stamped and die cut several images from Tropic Like It's Hot and added them to opposite sides of the sentiment.  A few sparkling clear confetti were added for shine!


Sending you Sunshine3







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails