Thursday, August 24, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 4

Mandala

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even new paper products.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 25th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


I am in love with today's stamp sets!  I have made a few cards using it and it was hard to choose what to post!  I finally decided on this set of cards using the new Mandala stamp set and the sentiments in Sweet Sentiments - You

Each of my cards were white heat embossed with the the Mandala stamp.  Using Twisted Citron, Broken China, and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks, I blended them over the image for the emboss resist technique.  I gradually tried to "fan" the color out towards the edges and I did this by dragging my distress tool/sponge outward creating these streaks kind of like sun rays!  A die cut You SugarCut was done in black on each of the cards along with a sentiment strip from the Sweet Sentiments - You stamp set.  These are perfect cards for mailing!

Mandala2





___________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win one of the featured stamp sets? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 28.



28 comments:

Andrea Shell said...

Beautiful cards! This mandala stamp is gorgeous with the ink-resiat technique!

~amy~ said...

Love your inky goodness!

abhoneyab said...

I love this mandala stamp and the You sentiment is classic!

New Creations said...

Love the bold you with your inky Mandalas!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful colors!!!

Sue D said...

Beautiful set of cards with this technique.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the colors behind the mandala.
Beautiful cards.
thanks for sharing.

Angela Walters said...

These cards are beautiful! The really show off the new Mandala set!

Fawntastic Creations said...

This is my favorite stamp set so far! This Mandala is perfection! I love how the white embossing just pops out of the colors you chose!

M DelValle said...

Very elegant card! Love the different colors!

Karthikha said...

Wow! Beautiful cards! I love the ombre effect and the simplicity!!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Beautiful! I wasn't sure I liked that stamp, but seeing how it looks on your card has won me over :)

Lindar C said...

Love, love, love that Madala stamp!! Fantastic card!

Trina P. said...

So pretty. Love Ombré.

Lindarub said...

Love how all the cards are the same but different.

craftymom205 said...

Love the cards.

Viki Banaszak said...

Really pretty and simple cards!

wannabcre8tive said...

Gorgeous cards. I love seeing the white embossed Mandala over the different colors.

CreativSpirit said...

Lovely soft colours, pretty cards.

CreativSpirit said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colour.

Beverly S. said...

NICE job! Love how you used the new products and YAY for new fall releases! :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very beautiful cards with great colours ! And great job on the gradient background.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Gorgeous card set! I love its clean elegance. That ink blending is amazing.

TraciLynn said...

Yes they are very beautiful and can be used with every kind of card. Birthdays are probably the majority of my card making.

Mary-Anne V said...

Gorgeous embossed resist!

Robin P said...

Lovely card design. I like how just changing the background color can make it suitable to either gender.

Unknown said...

Very pretty mandal card <3

francesca said...

amazing card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails