Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs / August Release Day 2

Amy_EncouragingWords_FringeScallopTag

Hello!  We are starting off Day 2 of the Lil' Inker Designs August Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps.......what do you think so far?  You should have arrived from the Lil' Inker Designs Blog.   Guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!  


Encouraging Words is a new set illustrated by Angelica Suarez (who is AMAZING BTW) and one that will see lots of use here in my studio.  

To create my focal point, I've used the Fringe Scallop Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment in bold black ink.  I stamped my florals onto Bristol Smooth Watercolor paper and colored with my Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush.  After drying, they were die cut using the coordinating Encouraging Words Dies.  They were arranged to opposite corners and a few matte enamel dots were added.  The tag was then adhered to a layered pattern paper/dark grey cardstock onto a top folding notecard.

Amy_EncouragingWords_FringeScallopTag2

***********************************************

Amy_EatCake

Eat Cake is a stamp/die combo that the words fill the shape of the "cake".  My cake was watercolored with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink and splattered with water.  Once dry, I stamped my sentiment in black.  I layered it over a nest of silver thread and some clear sequins onto a Stitched Mats: Circle Die.  This was layered onto a purple gingham pattern paper and a black die cut decorative border was added by using the Border Builders Die Set.  To finish, I added a small black strip of cardstock at the top to tie everything together.  This whole panel was then added with foam adhesive for dimension!

Amy_EatCake2







Now for the fun part!  There is a HUGE giveaway for one lucky commenter......the ENTIRE release!!!

Amy Kolling

46 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards . I especially love the first one. The colors combination is great and all the layers add so much interest.

Nandini said...

Great release. And I love the inspiration! Especially the first card.

Pam said...

I love these cards. I would love these stamps.

Nance said...

Gorgeous cards! So colorful and fun! Fabulous Release!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow!!! beautiful Cards..Love the bright colors..

clelie said...

Love the first card with lovely flowers! All are so creative and love this release.

Sharon said...

Thank you for the beautiful cards. I especially love the background on your first card. Thanks again.

Wondering Mindfield said...

Love the new release and the flower are fantastic! The card inspirations make me happy You are so talented! Thank you!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Those flowers are so pretty; love your cards! This is another great release.

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL cards Amy!
LOVE the FABULOUS stamps and dies your have combined to CREATE AWESOMENESS!

AnnieD said...

Sweet cards. What a great sentiment: There's always hope.

Kristie Goulet said...

These are beautiful, Amy!

McStamper said...

Love your awesome cards today. Beautiful designs and colors.

HJ said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors. The scalloped tag die is awesome. Have a great day!

Chrissy Larson said...

These are both ADORABLE! I love that tag card. I always struggle with tags and you always make them look SO amazing!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love these Amy. I am a true tag "fanatic" so I ♥ this card (and tag die!) Super CUTE! Also, I have zero border dies and have just really took notice of this set of them after "studying" your card! LOL So beautiful, a wonderful job on BOTH!

Nunzia Carusio said...

These are a real "OMG CARDS"😁 They are a great inspirations for me and the I felt in love with tag dies!
Nunzia

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Love your gorgeous cards!!!

Sue D said...

Both cards are fabulous. I like the backgrounds.

Angela Walters said...

Both of your cards are so sweet! I absolutely love the message of "there's always hope." That is the perfect card to have on hand when someone gets unexpected bad news.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love both your cards:)

Shelly said...

These are so pretty!

Elise Smith said...

Cute cards! I especially love the encouraging message on the first one :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pretty flowers against the
black/white.
the purple is fantastic too.
thanks for shring.

Janet D. said...

Beautiful cards, love your color combo on the first card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Amazing designs with this release!

Kim Faucher said...

Such beautiful cards. I really love your use of the edges dies with that new set.

D.Ann C said...

Those flowers look fab with that cool chevron background!

Janelle said...

Your happy flowers are sure to cheer up the recipient. Love your details on the birthday card.

Unknown said...

Just LOVE your projects! Love the colors!

sparkling stamper said...

I just love those flowers, so cute and colorful!

Natasha said...

I love that fringed tag on here, what a lovely way to jazz up a card!

Katherine R said...

Love the flowers on the houndstooth pattern! Fab!

Pam D. said...

Great cards! Your coloring is amazing! This is such a great release!

Sandy O. said...

The Encouraging Words set is a wonder. The flowers from it, you've made them appear "happy". Great job on all your samples.

Dana said...

Fabulous cards!! Really love those birthday cake dies and stamps!!

Parker said...

Your samples are great using the new products. The black and white card with the pretty-colored flowers is a great look for a card.

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Love the layering and details on each one! The Fringe Scalloped Tag Die Set is amazing... love it! And I love that cute cake too!

Unknown said...

Nice designs, as usual! The encouraging set is really great.

Amy C. said...

Love the new tag die set! Beautiful card!

Amy C. said...

Love the new tag die set! Beautiful card!

Serendipidade de Papel said...

Such beautiful cards!

Renee Milner said...

Both of your cards are great, but the first one is extra lovely! I really like the colors, flowers, and patterns all together.

Bev Karolak said...

Gorgeous cards! What a great release! 🙂

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Cards!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors and Design of the First on especially!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Judie said...

Stunning creations! Love the pop of colour on the first card!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails