Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring=Sunshine!

 
It's Spring..........or it's supposed to be!  My kids want it so bad, I want the warm temps, the sunshine, the baseball games.  I'm afraid our first baseball game next Tuesday will be chilly and we'll all be bundled up with winter coats and blankets!  At this point, I'll just take some blue skies!!!  That being said, I do think we'll see warmer temps for Easter!  :)
 
Sharing a card that I made for the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog yesterday because we all need a little sunshine right now!  Bring on Spring!
 
you are my sunshine

 I used Weather Through to stamp my rays and added a fun speech bubble to share my sentiment!  I thought it needed a little something more so I added a few iridescent sequins!  Here in the close-up you can see I wrapped some Cape Code Timeless Twine in the background.
 
you are my sunshine peek

I'm going to send this over to the Speech Bubble Challenge at the Moxie Fab World blog!

 Thanks for sharing a part of your busy day with me!
 
 
{You are my sunshine}
Stamps:  Weather Through (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper:  Harvest Gold, White (PTI)
Ink:  Harvest Gold (PTI), Charcoal (Palette)
Dies:  Speech Bubbles (MFT)
Twine:  Cape Code (Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz)
Misc:  Sequins (HL), Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy I love this, your sunshiny card makes me happy!

Marybeth said...

Lots of sunshine on this one! Love it! Happy Easter!

Taheerah said...

Oh my, this is so bright and sunny and fun and gorgeous!! Love the design so much here Amy - really unusual but you totally make it work!!

Jen Carter said...

Look at those sequins!! Perfect for a sunshine card! Love the CAS design with the twine behind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails