Thursday, March 14, 2013

ME Sketch Challenge 02

Hi everyone!  Have I ever mentioned that I am a late night stamper?  Well, I am and right now, I should totally be in bed because I work tomorrow!  (at 0630)  Anyway, I created this card using the sketch from Mama Elephant.  I kinda have a crush on these stamps........and who wouldn't? 
 
My card uses the sketch but I rotated it and kept the banners on the same side.  You can still see it there, right?  :)
 
happiness lives here

 Here's the sketch for this month:
 
 
 
{happiness lives here}
Stamps:  On Target, We Click (Mama Elephant)
Paper:  White (PTI), Gray (SU)
Ink:  True Black, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Dies:  Fishtail Stax (MFT)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive

21 comments:

Taheerah said...

Um, this is genius. Wow!!

Maureen Merritt said...

What a fun card and creative take on the sketch! LOVE!

~amy~ said...

Amy, I love what you've done...super stamping! I'm an early morning stamper:)

Brandi said...

Girlfriend this is the bomb (in my valley girl voice)! LOL!

Lindsay said...

Wowza! I love this Amy! Such a fun design, great job!

Kryssi said...

Amazing what you can do with just a few stamps, huh?! I've always adored your CAS designs and this one is just as stunning as the best of them!!

Suzanne said...

This is fantastic, Amy!

Marisa said...

Such a fun card!! Love it :)

Marybeth said...

Wow! How do you come up with this Amy? I am a very early morning stamper, sometimes 3am and then I am just up for the day!

Laurie said...

Amy this is awesome! Love your design!

Renee said...

Love, love, love!!
This is awesome...
you amaze me! :)
And I may be up in the middle of the night...
but it ain't stampin'...
those cards always look like a drunk got ahold of 'em...
it's a really good book for me! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card, Amy! Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this Amy! Those arrow are so fun, and love the pops of red!

Kara said...

awesome, Amy!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this Amy!! Very creative!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fun card, so sweet!

Squirlygirl said...

Great card Amy :) I love the clean and graphic feel of it.
~Hugs~
Becky

Lea L. said...

SO cute! LOVE how you've used the fun arrow stamps!!

Sharron said...

Wow, awesome design!! LOVE the graphic look!

Jen Carter said...

Such a creative take on this sketch! Love the way you stamped the arrows and hearts and how you placed the banner arrows too! Super fun card!

Wida said...

what a totally cool take on the challenge. I love this edgy card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails