Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release: Breath of Fresh Flair

 
Hello hello! 
This is going to be a busy week for my blog with lots of new goodies to be shared!  Stay tuned later today for my Neat & Tangled new release post!!
 
Today is the start of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps March Release!  You are in for a treat as this month there are some caauuttteee stamps!
 
 
Today we are sharing a new set called a Breath of Fresh Flair.  I just love the name and I can foresee this set being very popular!  Firstly, I am in love with this mini camera stamp!  And I've used one of my favorite things to do........stamp the shadow/outline with the back of the image stamp!!!  It's a perfect fit and this way I don't have to color!  (bonus!)
 
heyheyhey


I'm sending this over to the Moxie Fab Challenge:  Camera Craze!!  There is still time to play along!
 

Now, you need to head to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration from the DT using Breath of Fresh Flair. There on the blog you will see the full stamp set AND make sure to enter for your chance at the giveaway of this set!   
 
 
 
{hey hey hey}
Stamps:   Breath of Fresh Flair (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Bubblegum, Ocean, Orange, Papaya (Amuse), True Black (PTI)
Misc:  Black Gems

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy I love this card, that new stamp set is amazing!!! Perfect for the camera craze!

Marisa said...

Very, very cute :)

Renee said...

So stinkin' adorable...
love that mini camera!!
And how you "colored" it...
that's my kind of coloring! :)

Taheerah said...

This is adorable Amy!! Love that cute camera, the pops of colour and the touches of bling!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Over the moon for theis card!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this card! so cute, the little flashbulbs are fantastic too!

Sara Mac said...

This is adorable Amy! Love the layout and bright colors.

Deb said...

Love that technique although I haven't tried it yet. Awesome CAS card!!

~amy~ said...

cutest card ever.

Aimes said...

Awesome stamping!
Hugs!
x

Laurie said...

OH my! How cute is this? I love your layout here! And the little bling on each camera is SO cute!!

Suzanne said...

This is one heck of an AWESOME card!

Jen Carter said...

So cute!! I love the little cameras and the way you colored them. You are so good to think to use the stamps that way! Great colors & layout too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails