Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Neat & Tangled March Release Day 2: Just thinking of you

 
***This is my second post of the day so if you are here for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release post......please scroll down***
 
 
Today is my first post with the newest release from Neat & Tangled!  Did you visit the Neat & Tangled blog yesterday to see the newest addition to the stamp lineup?  On the Strip 2 folks!  If you loved the first addition, you will LOVE this one too! 
 
Today we are sharing a darling mini set called Just Thinking of You and it has the most beautiful scripty handwritten font for it's sentiment.  This is what I chose to focus on for my card today!  So here's me giving in to my Washi hoarding!  This is the Heart and Cloud Washi......layering it up and adding this gorgeous sentiment!
 
thinking of you

 

 Now....go visit the Neat & Tangled Blog for your chance at winning this set! 
Thank you all for visiting....I appreciate every single visit and comment!!
 
{thinking of you}
Stamps:  Just Thinking of You (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Misc:  Washi Tape (Freckled Fawn), Twine (The Twinery), Pearls

13 comments:

Renee said...

Love the tape...
and love how you've used it...
it's perfect!! :)
Sings to a CAS soul! :)

Taheerah said...

Okay, sort of in love with this!! Perfect layout and I love the way you've used that washi tape!!

Deb said...

Simply perfect!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, this is so pretty and very refreshing with that beautiful sky and those sweet hearts too.

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect in every way!

~amy~ said...

**love**

Colleen Dietrich said...

This looks like a winner for the washi challenge, Amy. :)

Laurie said...

Agh!!! I love this!!! That is SO fun!! And the sentiment is darling!

Tasnim said...

great use of washi tape! sweet card!

Jen Carter said...

What a cute way to use that washi tape! I love that you created a whole sky with it! Very creative!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cool idea, Amy! And I think I have that exact design of washi tape!

Melinda Spinks said...

This is just darling!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in for all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails