Saturday, March 16, 2013

Monday Mood Board 5

 
Spring Break is here!  Yippee!
 
No big plans here but I do get to enjoy 5 days with my kids for their Spring Break then off to Grandma's they go for a few!  While yesterday was 87 degrees here......today is only to be in the 50's and will pretty much be like that for the rest of Spring Break.  So, I'm hoping to get some movies watched, games played, and just enjoying them.  Oh I did forget, we'll get to be in the annual St. Patrick's Day parade this morning to start off the weekend!
 
So I'm here with more Wplus9 goodness today......seriously, LOVE these stamps!  This week's Monday Mood Board has mini blooms, texture, twine, burlap......ALL of which I tried to incorporate into my card.  And notice the WHITE INK......seriously FABULOUS white ink!!!!  This stamp was brand new......stamped once here.....that's it.  Every little detail of this stamp is vibrant white!  Ok....enough with my crush of this new white ink.  :)
 
thank you

Here is this week's Monday Mood Board inspiration pic:
 
 
 Have a great one and thanks so much for visiting me today!!!
 
{thank you}
Stamps:  Embroidered Bouquet (Wplus9)
Paper:  White, Enchanted Evening (PTI)
Ink:  White (Wplus9), Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Dies:  Pinking Edge (PTI)
Misc:  Burlap, Foam Adhesive

13 comments:

Taheerah said...

This card is totally awesome Amy!! I love how that one stamp looks so different stamped in the different colours - you've created such a fab background with it but then totally steal the show with that blue panel and amazing white ink!! I really have to get some!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! I love how you made the strips down the main panel with the flowers and the white ink does look amazing. Just might have to add that to my next order. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy your card is perfect, love those stamps.

Kara said...

I can see why you're gushing over this ink!! It really looks great! Beautiful card!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Love this, has a country chic feel to me !! Fabulous job on your take :)

Geri said...

Cute, CUTE card, Amy! And I LOVE the mood board, too! Wish I had some of their stamps. I had picked out 3 to order myself for my birthday and every single one was out of stock...POO-EY!!! I'm going to have to go check em out again! SWEET little creation!!!

Christina said...

You are right to gush over this ink--the coverage is incredible, and the detail of this stamp on navy is amazing. I just love the single red button, the peek at the stamping on the card base, and the burlap strip.

erin lee creative said...

Your cards are always so amazing, Amy. This one is no exception!

Renee said...

OK...that's it...
I gotta get some of this ink...
it looks amazing!!
Especially on the dark background...
I must have!! :)
And love this perfectly country card...
the burlap ribbon...
colors...
stamping...
it's perfect! :)

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! Love the bit of burlap in the background!

Sharron said...

The white on the dark background really is amazing! And the ink must be amazing as well--must order some with my next order! Love the colored panels too. Everything is so perfectly stamped!!

Jeanne J. said...

This is gorgeous Amy - love the pop of red in the background. Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous! Congrats on your win by the way! I love, lvoe the background! That is so pretty! I'd love to see that featured on the main panel on another card, heehee!! :) Love the burlap too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails