Saturday, March 30, 2013

12 Kits of Holidays {March Kit}

 
Welcome to the 12 Kits of Holidays!!!!  This month we are hoping to bring Spring to you with the glorious colors and spring elements that were included in the kit. 
 

 
This month's kit was sent by none other than Tracey of In My Creative Opinion!  Tracey sent some of the most colorful papers, embellishments, and die cut words.  You already know that I fell in love with those die cut words!  Thank you for such a fantastic spring kit! 
 
March Kit
{photo courtesy of Kara}
 
 
My first cards are for my kiddos for Easter........a little less traditional but oh so ever cutsey!!!  They will love them!  They use the adorable little images from Paper Smooches!!
 
Mini cards

 Next up are my cards using the AWESOME die cut words Tracey sent!  I told you I loved them!
The first one I focused on the die cut and embellished the letter "i" with a Paper Smooches flower image.
 
Spring

 
Then my last card uses the die cut word "easter" with a fun silhouette image to match!  LOVE LOVE this!  I stitched 2 pieces of this colorful paper together and also added in Paper Smooches die cut egg images!

Easter

That's it from me today but let's go check out what the rest of the group made with this Spring kit!!! Make sure to stop by Tracey's blog for full supply list!!!

Renee {It's a Patchwork Life} 
 
***If you'd like to see ANY of the 12 Kits of Christmas/Holidays cards/projects, Renee has started a 12 Kits Board over on Pinterest HERE. Go check it out......it has current projects and oldies too!***

I'm linking up my cards for the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week:  Anything Goes!!

 
 

21 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Awesome cards Amy! Love the two for your kiddos! The images are so CUTE! And I love how you used the flower for the "I" in spring! Yummy glittery Easter eggs too!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Jill

Kara said...

love those adorable little cards for your kids and I LOVE how you used the flower for the i in spring!!perfection!

Renee said...

I'm totally dying over the 'Spring" card and how you used that flower...
perfection!! :)
They're all fabulous...
and those cards are adorably perfect for the kids!
Love them all! :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I just couldn't wait to see what you did with these you goddess of C&S you!!! The first two with the little guys are adorable - love the rolling hills of flowers for the bunny and the chickie with the bubble comment! The spring is elegant with the rich embossing and framed sentiment with a touch of glitter and your stripes of color on the Easter eggs tie together perfectly! I knew you'd rock this Amy!

Darnell said...

I am just eating up all of the outstanding spring cards you girls have on display for us. I love each one of these, Amy!! I am going to have a whole folder full of ideas for next Easter!! Thank you!!

Joyce said...

Love, love all your cards. Those first 2 are so cute, and their small size makes them even cuter. Love your spring card, and the white and dark pink just set each other off so well. And, your card with the eggs is so bright and cheery.

Marybeth said...

AMAZING AMY!!!!! I love the spring card wow that is gorgeous! Love the other two adorable CAS cards ! I love how clean and simple these look!

Sharron said...

Oh, they are all amazing--and perfect!! I adore the small ones you did for the kids--so adorable. And you used the flower with the SPRING die cut--what a GREAT idea! Love the glittered eggs and the way everything is popped up to give dimension to your wonderful CAS design!

Sharron said...

Oh, they are all amazing--and perfect!! I adore the small ones you did for the kids--so adorable. And you used the flower with the SPRING die cut--what a GREAT idea! Love the glittered eggs and the way everything is popped up to give dimension to your wonderful CAS design!

Taheerah said...

Love all of these cute cards Amy! I love the cute little cards for the kids, and the Spring one totally had me grinning with the flower as the 'i'!

Stephanie said...

Oh my, it makes me happy just looking at these gorgeous cheery cards - I love your kit club, great idea! x

Kim Heggins said...

Amy your cards are just so stinking cute!!! I love them all but those first two cards are so sweet and I love the smaller version for Easter cards and those sentiments are perfect for each of them. Your spring card is fabulous too and you are so clever to use that flower for your "i" and the embossing is a perfect addition. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.

Christina said...

What a fantastic set of cards, Amy! Your kids are so lucky to have you make darling little cards for them each holiday. I adore the way you used the flower for the "i" in spring and added the chevron embossing. And I'm definitely CASEing the last card with the eggs!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these cards Amy! Those PS images are just perfect!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfect kit for Easter, Amy! Your cards are ever so sweet! TFS! I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter! Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy all of your cards are super sweet and super CAS. I love those cute cards for your kidos and they will to. Your spring card is brilliant, and I will have to CASE that one, the glitter centre of the flower makes it even mroe gorgeous. Glitter just makes my heart happy.

Kelly S. said...

I LOVE that spring card with the flower I!! So adorable, Amy! I saved my die cut words, eeeek. Some people were hoarding the paper, but this time I just could not manage to glue down the words. Just kept saving them! Your kids' cards are too sweet. The coloring is awesome...and are the little chickie's eyeballs all glossy? TOO cool!

Glenda J said...

These are all so much fun and all scream spring to me. Great work!

Lorraine A said...

OH WOW !!! these are all absolutely FABULOUS !! all of them are gorgeous and I love the way you used the flower to make the 'i', brilliant ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

The Paper Parade said...

Amy I LOVE your cards this month!!!! The two cards for your kids are really really cute :) I love the sparkles on the eggs in the last one, and replacing the "I" with the flower in spring with the glitter, too? What a perfect idea...love it!

Jen Carter said...

These are so cute! The top two are just so adorable! Love the images, sentiments and papers! The Spring card is so bright and fun! I love the glitter on the eggs and the fun rick rack paper on the last one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails