Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just a note.........

 
I want to start by saying "THANK YOU" to Stephanie from Clearly Besotted Stamps.  I love your work AND your stamps.  I know this post is a long time coming.....I'm sorry for that! :( 
 
Stephanie has truly amazed me with her designs in the short time her stamp line has been out.  She has recently introduced matching dies for her stamp sets and if you know me, I LOVE coordinating products!!!
 
I received these stamps some time ago and have just fallen in love.  They stamp wonderful and the details are amazing.  My first card uses With Love.  Such beautiful floral images and equally pretty sentiments.
 
Just a note

 Next up is an adorable set called Paired Up.  There are 4 'pairs' of birds in this set and each is so different and unique.  This set has gotten lots of use!!! 
 
 Happy Anniversary2
 
I have more to share with these sets but I'll save them for another post!  If you haven't checked out Clearly Besotted Stamps, I'd love for you to and tell Stephanie I sent you!  You can check them out on Facebook HERE or at Stephanie's blog HERE
 
 
 
{Just a Note}
Stamps:  With Love (Clearly Besotted Stamps), Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Snap! Color Vibe (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), True Black (PTI) 
Dies:  Notebook (PTI)
Misc:  Copics, Adhesive Tape

{Happy Anniversary}
Stamps:  Paired Up (Clearly Besotted Stamps)
Paper:  Scarlet Jewel, White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Smokey Shadow Pattern Paper (PTI)
Ink:  Scarlet Jewel (PTI), Charcoal (Palette)
Dies:  Pinking Edge (PTI), Folded Banner (Simon Says Stamp), Heart (Wplus9)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Pearls

9 comments:

Taheerah said...

You rocked these stamps Amy! Great cards!

Sara Mac said...

Love these cards Amy! I totally agree about Stephanie and her stamps. I was lucky enough to win four sets! I've made a few cards and there are so many more ideas in my head. Can't wait to see what else you create with your CB stamps.

Marisa said...

Two great cards, Amy. Looooving that green polka dotted paper and how you used the notebook die with the twine. Lovely folded banner on the second :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy both of your cards are so fabulous, love those stamps and dies. Especially that beautiful flower.

Sharron said...

Awesome cards, Amy! I agree about the CB stamps & dies. I keep looking at them and am so impressed with the designs. Loved seeing your wonderful samples!

Stephanie said...

Your cards have left me speechless Amy! Such fabulous designs - I can't stop looking at them! Thank you so very much for lending me your (incredible) talents :) xxx

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, both of these are beautiful. You have this way with paper and ink and these showcase that. I agree with you about Stephanie's stamps and dies are fabulous.

Jen Carter said...

The daisy card is really pretty! I love the pop of yellow against the green and the soft green polka dots. Really like that you stamped that all on the notebook page!

Squirlygirl said...

These cards are gorgeous Amy! I'm off to check out Stephanie's stamps :)
~Hugs~
Becky

Related Posts with Thumbnails