Sunday, March 3, 2013

AEI♥U Challenge

 
It's been a very busy weekend, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet!  It's down to the wire on the challenge over at Avery Elle but I made this yesterday and wanted to share it with you all!
All images here are from Avery Elle!
 
so sweet3

 Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo for this month's challenge! 
I just couldn't get those bright yellow chevrons out of my head, so I recreated them using the arrows found in the stamp set To the Point.
 
 
Thanks for stopping!!!
 
{so sweet}
Stamps:  To the Point and Digi images (Avery Elle)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Amuse, PTI
Dies:  Double Ended Banner Die (PTI)
Misc:  Copics
 

21 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Brilliant and gorgeous Amy!

Marisa said...

Loving those chevrons and that flower cluster is perfect for the insp. pic!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a clean and fresh design, Amy!!! LOVE those GORGEOUS yellow chevrons you created!!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, fabulous card! Your flowers are so sweet and look marvelous on that yellow chevron background.

Kate said...

Great card and i just love your crisp clean stamping.
Kate xx

Maureen Merritt said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the soft colors!

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE this card! Perfect in every way!!

~amy~ said...

love this sooooo much!

Taheerah said...

This is a stunning, beautiful card Amy!! Every single detail is perfect, but I'm absolutely giddy over your created chevron!! I wish I'd had time for this challenge but my weekend was simply too crazy to manage it! Maybe next time!

Michelle said...

Oh..... such a pretty card! Love the soft colors!

Geri said...

Oh, how perfectly sweet for that inspiration photo!!! Love it, Amy!

Laurie said...

beautiful Amy! I love the chevron and those fun little flowers!

Lindsay said...

Oh my Amy! I am in love with this card! Those yellow chevrons and the flowers have me drooling!

Avery Elle said...

Amy this is just gorgeous! LOVE your chevrons! This is "so sweet"! ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect sentiment for this card because it really is so sweet, LOVE!

Aimes said...

So very sweet indeed! :)
Hugs!
x

Jen Carter said...

LOVe this! The way you created the chevrons was so perfect!! Those are fantastic! Gorgeous!!

Marybeth said...

Darn…how do you do this? Come up with such a perfect card, love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fab take on the inspo pic - wow!

Christina said...

Wow, your stamping is so perfect! Gorgeous design, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails