Friday, September 12, 2014

Seasons's Greetings and a Winner!


Happy Friday!  I am back with a another card to share using more of the FANTASTIC STAMPtember release from Simon Says Stamp!  If you haven't checked out this release or even what's been happening over on their blog, you really need to!  They had a huge release but now they have been sharing some exclusives that you can only get during STAMPtember!

StampTember-MamaElephant

I may have *needed* this set.......exclusive from Mama Elephant and Simon Says Stamp!  Eek!  Isn't it just the cutest??  You can find it HERE.

Simon Says with Mama Elephant Stamptember Exclusive Set STRONG TOGETHER Stamps and Dies SetST142
On with my card!  I created another watercolor background (using Distress Inks) to use as a backdrop for my GOLD heat embossed ornaments from Presents and Ornaments.  I love how it turned out especially with all the GOLD!


Seasons's Greetings

That's it for me today but I do have the winner of the goodies from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Blog Hop.........Mary Gray Whitcomb.  You have been contacted!

{Season's Greetings}
Stamps:  Presents and Ornaments, Peace on Earth (SSS)
Paper:  Watercolor paper (Tim Holtz), White (PTI), Gold Foil (DVWV)
Ink:  Versamark, Distress Inks
Misc:  Foam Adhesive

3 comments:

Yuki said...

Such a lovely card! Love the non-traditional colors. The pink and gold is just gorgeous together!

Shelly said...

AWESOME card!!! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails