Saturday, September 6, 2014

Countdown to Confetti: Day 2


Welcome to the Reverse Confetti September Release!  If you are just joining in on the fun, there AMAZING things happening this month.....5 new stamp sets and 6 Confetti Cuts this month!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and more projects!

NewReleaseSept


Today's card uses 2 new stamp sets:  In a Big Way and So Many Stars.  I simply stamped rows of the stars in bright colors down my panel.  This background strip is so easy to align up and I love the size!!!  A tag die cut in vellum using the Tag Me die serves as the place for my sentiment from In a Big Way.  My tag was finished off with a diecut circle layered with a large enamel dot for the top and a few small dots to draw your eye down to the full sentiment.

SoManyStars






There are TWO prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page!  
Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me! 

{Best Wishes}
Stamps:  In a Big Way, So Many Stars (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Nightshift Blue (MFT), White (PTI), Vellum (Michaels)
Ink:  Night of Navy (SU), Mojito, Red Currant (Fresh Ink), Papaya, Orange (AMuse), Black StazOn 
Dies:  Tag Me (Reverse Confetti)
Misc:  Enamel Dots (MME), Foam Adhesive

27 comments:

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Those stars work great as a background!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the enamel dots and the vellum overlay Amy.

richardbreaks said...

Love the huge tag fastener. Your color sense is great

Amy C. said...

I love the rainbow of stars!

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the vellum tag and the colorful star background.

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Amy!!!
LOVE your rainbow of stars, ELEGANT vellum tag and BEAUTIFUL sentiment!!!
It really is a DELIGHTFUL combo of fonts and well, the sentiment you have chosen really touches my heart, because whenever my Grandma & I wrote to each other, we would always include a "today & always" ... I'm teary but happy as I type - thank you for the sweet memory and for sharing your CRAFTY INSPIRATION too :)

Megan Carroll said...

Gorgeous colors!

Barb said...

Awesome design, Amy! Love all your colorful stars and the vellum overlay looks beautiful!

Evelyn said...

I just love all the colored stars - what a great idea. The Big Saying goes without saying it great but the way you put it on the vellum and added the dots was fabulous! Thanks

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

awesome...love the stars!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Amy, love the rows of stars!

Kathy said...

I like the stamped stars used this way, almost a rainbow effect. The sentiment on vellum looks lovely. :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab releases! Love the big sentiment set!

clelie said...

Great tag dies!and sentiment stamps!

Iris said...

Super cute card - love the stars.
isoscia at aol dot com

cm said...

It’s official: I am totally smitten with today’s release! Everything is calling my name, and your showcase card is certainly making “resist’ impossible! Fabulous!!
~c

Lyn said...

Love all those stars <3

Jennie said...

What a fun card and love how you used the stars stamps!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great star background and love the vellum tag.

Happy Dance said...

Those stars are just the perfect size! And I love how you've used them here, Amy. Bright and happy card! Great release and I'm pretty sure (ha!...certain is more like it) that I'll be ordering several sets really soon! Bev

3kidmama said...

Such a pretty card - stars and tags - two of my favorite things all in one gorgeous card!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a fun card! I love the bright colors and the vellum tag!

Liz O. said...

Love the colorful background! TFS Amy!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome colors on your card! Love the tag with the sentiment... great font!

Lucy E. said...

This is such a fun and cheerful card!
I love the colors :-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how sweet. Love the colorful stars behind the vellum tag.

Anwar Fazil said...

Best Gaming and Add Clicking Website where you can make $100 per Day,

Join now
PaidVerts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails