Sunday, September 7, 2014

Countdown to Confetti: Day 3


Welcome back to the Reverse Confetti September Release!  If you are just joining in on the fun, there AMAZING things happening this month.....5 new stamp sets and 6 Confetti Cuts this month!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and more projects!

NewReleaseSept

Today, I am sharing projects using some of the newest products and stamps:  Cast a Spell and Give Thanks.  I have also used the TWO new treat totes that are available too!

First, I've used the new Treat Tote Die set..........this is super super easy to assemble!    My DT friend, Sarah Gough, made a fabulous video sharing how to assemble this treat tote.....check it out HERE.  My rectangle panels were diecut with the rectangle die (included in the set) that's intended to be used for the base.  Here I've stamped them with Whole Lotta Dots in Versamark onto several panels.  My sentiment was stamped onto the new Give Thanks Label dies.  I then added a stamped witches hat!!  I finished this off with some polka dot ribbon from my stash.


TreatTote--CastaSpell


Next up is this little number using dies from the Tagged Tote die set.  I used the layering panel (intended use) and stamped hearts from Whole Lotta Hearts in Putty Fresh Ink.  My sentiment from Give Thanks was stamped and a few die cut hearts from the Love Note die.


GiveThanks

I absolutely adore that tiny diecut bow to embellish the top of the "tag".  And because I can't stop using sequins.....I've added a few in Amethyst and Tangerine from Pretty Pink Posh.

GiveThanks2









There are TWO prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page!  
Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me! 

{Wickedly Wonderful Halloween}
Stamps:  Cast a Spell, Whole Lotta Dots (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  True Black, Orange Zest, Royal Velvet (PTI), Basic Gray (SU)
Dies:  Treat Tote, Give Thanks Label, Cast a Spell (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Misc;  Foam Adhesive, Polka Dot Ribbon 

{Give thanks for you}
Stamps:  Give Thanks, Whole Lotta Hearts (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White, Royal Velvet (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Friendly Forest (Doodlebug)
Dies:  Tagged Tote, Love Note (Reverse Confetti)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Putty (Fresh Ink)
Sequins:  Watermelon (Pretty Pink Posh)
Misc;  Foam Adhesive

25 comments:

Lyn said...

Love your creations, loving the new release

Kathy said...

Super creations! The polka dots on the treat bag are fun. Pink, orange and purple look great on the card. :)

Annheidel said...

I love your Halloween treat bag!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great treat bag and card!

Sue D said...

Very cute treat bag and love the row of hearts on the second card.

Jennie said...

Love your card and treat box. Great designs!

Lynndee said...

Your treat bag is so cute! I am loving these dies!

Alanna said...

Love your treat die project.

Iris said...

Super cute projects - love the background paper.
isoscia at aol dot com

Megan Carroll said...

Both are fabulous!

Betty Sue said...

I love your treat bag!!!

Kay Miller said...

Soooooooo cute!! Love the adorable tote box with the colorful panels and the card with the tag is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are great. Love the use of the dark colors with just a pop of orange on the first.
The second with the pretty flower background is really pretty.
thanks for sharing.

Lucy E. said...

Such a fun treat bag! It looks great in black!
The card is very pretty.

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS treat tote - LOVE the sentiment panel with the vellum layer & witches hat :) That sentiment is so AWESOME and a great mix of fonts too!!!
LOVE your ELEGANT thankful card, such SWEET sentiment, the panel with the brad & bow, hearts & sequins are DELIGHTFUL over the pretty floral background!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION Amy!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such sweet Halloween projects Amy. Especially love the cute tote.

Rachel Parys said...

Adorable projects!!! I am a huge Halloween fan, and I am flipping over this release!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute projects! Love the fun treat bag!

Barb said...

Love them both, Amy! Wonderful creativity!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Treat Tote and your card! Great new stamps and dies!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful creations...great new release!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Love the thanksgiving card!

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE your card! It is so bold & striking! Gorgeous papers and color choices and layout! I really like the stripes on your box too!

Amy C. said...

Adorable projects! Your colors are fun.

Shelley C said...

Absolutely love the star card! I just recently discovered Reverse Confetti, and bought two sets. My wish list is long!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails