Monday, September 29, 2014

Espresso my thanks!


A quick post tonight.......I couldn't resist posting another "coffee" themed card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  Check out Cutscropscreativity for all the details as well as all the PRIZES up for grabs!


This card uses some fabulous pattern paper from Simple Stories (the story of US) along with the Be a Barista stamps from Reverse Confetti.  I stamped my coffee mug onto pattern paper and paper pieced a gold strip onto the mug and cut out.  I stamped one of the coffee images in Gold Delicata ink to finish it off.  

9.30.14 

Using the Tag Me Dies, I diecut 2 tags from coordinating paper from this same collection.  After stamping my sentiment and adhering my coffee mug, my tags were tied up with Metallic Gold twine from the Twinery.  This was all mounted onto a gold striped panel that has vellum stitched in place to soften the pattern.  I couldn't help myself.....I had to add in some 4mm Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh too!  :)

9.30.14#2




I am playing along with a new to me challenge:  Tag You're It! Challenge.  I found Gayatri's layout and bold black tag to be my inspiration.

Thanks for sharing a part of your evening with me!  I must get some zzzzz's now!  :)



{espresso my thanks}
Stamps:  Be a Barista (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  the story of US (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Gold Delicata
Dies:  Tag Me Dies (Reverse Confetti)
Sequins:  4mm Gold (Pretty Pink Posh)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Sewing Machine, Twine (The Twinery)

22 comments:

Lyn said...

This is gorgeous Amy <3 love Reverse Confetti

Lisa Lara said...

Classy and modern Amy. Love it.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

love the colors and mix of patterns

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Amy this is ADORABLE
love the sequin love the two tags and love the coffee cups it looks so elegant on your card, I ADORE your card AMY..if it has a winner you are the winner this time..its so adore..able

if you wanna look at my card it is # 46 on the linky party...would be glad if you could visiting me back...A very happy National Coffee Day for you too :)

Lynn said...

Fabulous in every way Amy.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this design with the tags!

Stacey Schafer said...

fabulous use of patterned paper, Amy! LOVE!

Marybeth said...

Fun tag card Amy! The stitching is beautiful on the vellum! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the papers you chose for this and that vellum layer.

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Amy, love the colors!

VanessaB said...

so pretty. love the design

Beth H. said...

Love this card and stamp set!

Shelly said...

Love this, Amy! So sweet!

~amy~ said...

I Love This Amy!!!!!!
Such a pretty card and you know that I love the Be a Barista Set!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this stunning. Love the gold!

donna mikasa said...

Love your tag/card! The cup of coffee looks so yummy and I'm loving all that gold! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Rubeena I. said...

this is beautiful!!

Heather North said...

Your card caught my eye on both Facebook and the blog hop, so I had to come leave you a comment letting you know how much I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy how gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're it!

Lynn Put said...

This is fabulous! I love your layered tags and frothy cup of espresso! Thanks for joining us over at the Tag You're It challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy!

MariLynn said...

Love the sewing on your card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails