Friday, September 26, 2014

Reverse Confetti September Color Challenge!


Hello friends!  Whew.....it's been a very busy few weeks here and I took a very needed week off from blogging but not crafting!  I hosted a fun weekend retreat last weekend with my good friend Laurie and let's just say that it was AMAZING!  We are already planning retreat #2!  There were lots of laughs, fun, and friendship.  16 ladies from all over the US came together for the weekend.  MEMORIES were made for sure!  


Have you seen the September Color Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti Blog?  

Sept14Color

I used a panel I "blended" last weekend for my card using Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry.  I've mentioned before but these inks are incredible!  They mix and blend so perfect.  

I went a little further and splattered some water over the top of my blended panel.  I just love how this turned out!  I stamped an image from Paper Crane in Slate Ink from Amuse along with a sentiment and rows of arrows.  


9.26.14




For all the details of this challenge, please head over to the Reverse Confetti blog!!!  There is a winner each month and they become the 'Fetti Fave!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{How beautiful a day....}
Stamps:  Paper Crane (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White (PTI), Basic Gray (SU)
Ink:  Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade (Distress Inks), Slate (AMuse)

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Soooo jealous you were there with Laurie and Lynn and Stacey! Sounds like everyone had an amazing time and how fun to meet cyber friends face to face :)

Alanna said...

This is beautiful. I love the background.

Your retreat sounds like a lot of fun.

Bobby said...

Love the inking on your card, Amy. How much fun that weekend must have been.

Lynn said...

Ahh missing you! This card is fabulous...true Amy blending ink style :)

Yuki said...

What a fun group picture! Glad you had fun! And your card is beautiful, love the colors and background :)

Susan said...

Was this that beautiful inked panel on your table last weekend? It turned out amazing!

~amy~ said...

Awesome group shot! I bet you ladies had so much fun!

Your card is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails