Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cutting Edge Challenge #10


It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have another beautiful inspiration project, this one done by Jean Manis.  I can’t wait for you all to play along, so let’s get to it, shall we?!


I was totally inspired by the grasses and neutral colors from Jean's card.  I went in a different direction but using the Wheat dies from Impression Obsession,  My card turned out more elegant than masculine than I intended but oh well, that's how it goes sometimes!  


9.13.14

I dug deep into my cardstock stash of textured Bazzill for my wheat!!  I haven't used this cardstock in years.....and I have heaps and heaps of it!!  Anyone else??  My ovals were cut with the Stitched Mats: Ovals from Lil' Inker Designs and the sentiment and flag are from Simon Says Stamp, Striped Greetings.  My kraft layer was stamped using a new background stamp releasing soon from My Favorite Things!

9.13.14#2

We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge closes in 2 weeks....... so what are you waiting for?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!! 

{HELLO}
Stamps:  Striped Greetings (Simon Says Stamp), Burlap Background (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Rustic White, Dark Chocolate (PTI), Textured (Bazzill)
Ink:  Chocolate (Fresh Ink)
Dies:  Wheat (Impression Obsession), Stitched Mats: Ovals (Lil' Inker Designs), Small Folded Banners (Simon Says Stamp)
Misc:  Brown Twine (May Arts), Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! I love the burlap background and all the detail on those wheat stalks!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Amy!

Loly Borda said...

I love it! Love the background and the elegant in-laid oval. TFS

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this card!! =) That Wheat Die with that Burlap Background is AWESOME!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails