Thursday, September 11, 2014

Reverse Confetti September SFYTT


Welcome to the September SFYTT with Reverse Confetti!  I have a card using the fabulous Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT) that can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog.......HERE.  

Sept14

I paired this fun layered sketch up with the new Sammy Squirrel from the Quirky Cuties line.  The layers of papers are so fun and are from the new Friendly Forest papers from Doodlebug Design.  

I decided to stamp "Sammy" onto Kraft cardstock and just highlight some key areas with a Copic.  I added black Enamel Accents to his nose and eye.  The scallop circle was done using Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts and a layer of vellum was put behind the scallop frame.  My sentiment was stamped onto a tag from Tag Me.

Squirrel





You can find all the details of the sketch challenge over on the Reverse Coffetti Blog.  We'd love to see your Reverse Confetti creations!  

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{Oh, Nuts!}
Stamps:  Sammy Squirrel (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Kraft, White, Vellum (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Friendly Forest (Doodlebug Design)
Ink:  Black StazOn, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Circles 'n Scallops, Tag Me (Reverse Confetti)
Misc:  Black Enamel Accents, Foam Adhesive, White Enamel Dots (MME), Copics

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Amy! That little Sammy is just adorable, isn't he? And the Doodle Bug acorn pp could not be more perfect... darling!! Did you stop into my "neighborhood" for SFYTT? Stop by anytime!!
=] Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Isn't he a dapper little fella! CUTE Amy ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the tone on tone coloring for him and his pieced tie, and love that nut paper!

Yuki said...

This card is so cute!!! I love the squirrel and the sentiment is just too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails