Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Woodland Wonders


Woodland Wonders


Hello!  I have a card to share that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today.  This uses the super adorable set called Woodland Wonders.  I think this set is a must have as it can be used for lots of occasions!!!

I stamped the birch trees onto white cardstock and lightly highlighted some details with a W1 and W3 Copic.  I also used these Copics to color the owl.  I wanted to stay with a pop of color so I added a strip of pattern paper from The Jewel Collection paper pad to either side and adhered with foam adhesive.  A simple sentiment using the banner and coordinating Woodland Wonders Elle-ments was added.

Woodland Wonders2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Darling card, Amy! Love your soft coloring! Perfect with the bright green!

Paulette S said...

Barb took the words right out of my mouth!! Love this one Amy!
Http://paulettesrpettypapercrafts.wordrpess.com

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that sweet owl and how everything emphasizes the vertical.

Related Posts with Thumbnails