Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Many Thanks and SPDSS49

April 26

Hello!  It's definitely SPRING in Kansas this week!  Warm weather followed by cool downs and STORMS, birds chirping, and flowers blooming.  Definitely my FAVORITE time of the year!  Speaking of storms, we are in for one later today the weather guys say......

So to honor spring, I made this card that uses one of the April Sugar Sketches over at Sugar Pea Designs (SPDSS49).  Lots of layering of colors (I used Altenew inks) for the flowers but pulling color from the plaid paper.  I've used the Funky Wreaths - Spring and matching Funky Wreaths - Spring Sugar Cuts.  They were layered over a Zig Zag Stitched Circle.  My sentiment was stamped onto a flag from Stitched Flags....it fit perfectly!

April 26#2

supply list




 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is beautiful Amy!! Love the plaid!! SO very pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Amy, love your flowers and sweet DP. I have limited commenting/computer time since I watch my granddaughter 5 days a week. But I wanted you to know how much I admire your work and love being on the PPP team with you!

Susi said...

Love how the plaid DP anchors everything! The LO is fabulous and I especially like the double banner detail.

Diane Jaquay said...

Totally adore every lovely detail of this card, Amy!! The flowers are so fresh and delightful, as is the plaid, and the thing that stood out to me right away was the cute little plaid banner peeking out from behind the sentiment! Funny how the smallest little thing can make us squeal lol!

sansuey said...

Wow--this card comes together perfectly! Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails