Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Day 2

Funky Wreath - Spring Additions 

Hello!  Welcome to Day 2 of the brand new release for SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even some new products.......there's something you are sure to love!  The entire April Product Release will be available starting Friday, April 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD Store.


Today we are sharing inspiration using the new Funky Wreath - Spring Addition.  It's a perfect addition to the Funky Wreath - All Seasons.  I started by cutting a kraft "frame" using the 2 largest Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  You can do this in one run through of your die cut machine!  My wreath was stamped in brown pigment ink in the center of my notecard.  I embellished it with twigs and berry stamps from this set.  I stamped, die cut, and assembled the flowers from the new Funky Wreath - Spring Addition layering them over my wreath with foam adhesive.

Funky Wreath - Spring Additions2
supply list






GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Funky Wreath - Spring Addition stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling what your favorite flower is!  You have all week to comment!  Winners during our April Product Release will be announced on Sunday, April 24th.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

25 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh...the wreath and flowers are absolutely amazing Amy!

Unknown said...

This is very beautifully done, so simple yet so pretty.

Lisa H. said...

So pretty Amy!

Barb said...

I really love this one!

Barb said...

I really love this one!

New Creations said...

So pretty, refreshing and eye catching!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

littlebitoftoto said...

OH, I love this card...the wreath is gorgeous

Oliev said...

Gorgeous card!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty wreath on your lovely card.

Brandi R said...

Gorgeous wreath! Love this new addition ♥

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Beautiful combination, Amy, of the wreath and flowers. I didn't buy that wreath because I though I had enough in my stash, but seeing it on your card makes me think twice. Someone asked about my favorite flower! I love gardens and gardening. My favorite flower in summer is the Perennial Garden Phlox. The white is probably my very favorite. . . and it blooms for a long time in New Jersey.

Lisa Lara said...

Stunning wreath Amy. I love how you made a frame from the stitched zig zag rectangle.

Sue D said...

Lovely wreath--I like the red berries.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card, Amy! You inking technique is so detailed and gorgeous! Love this wreath!
Take care!
Michele

Sherry Butcher said...

Nice, love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! I love this new Spring Addition stamp set and your card is simply gorgeus!!!! My favourite flowers are sunflowers, tulips and cherry blossoms!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love love love that gorgeous wreath, Amy, and the way you've framed it, simply awesome!!!

Dana said...

So sweet!! I really like this wreath!!

Andrea Shell said...

I love your card! The colors are gorgeous.

Andrea Shell said...

I love your card! The colors are gorgeous.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this beautiful wreath!

Heather said...

Simple, but beautiful!! The wreath you created is fabulous!

Nikki said...

What a beautiful card!Great work.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails