Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Magical day


Be a Unicorn

Hello!  We made it through the nasty storms here in Topeka last evening.  We had tons of rain, wind, and a funnel tried to touch down.  Spring in Kansas!
Avery Elle

I have a sweet Unicorn card to share for Avery Elle Stamps today.  Using the Be a Unicorn stamp set and matching Be a Unicorn Ellements, I've created a scene using several pierced dies available from Avery Elle.  I've layered several Pierced Clouds Ellements behind a frame I created with the Double Pierced Rectangles Ellements.  My images were Copic colored and lots of clear Wink of Stella were added to the rainbow clouds and the main and tail of the unicorn.  As a last finishing touch to make this "magical", I used dots of Zig 2-way glue to sprinkle Iridescent Mini Star Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

Be a Unicorn2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Eek! This is adorable !! I love the sparkle and shine of the bitty stars and the cool coloring of your unicorn! Magical!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Amy! Super sweet card!

Annette Allen said...

aww so cute.. i must get this set..

Diane Jaquay said...

Could this be more adorable? Nope, I don't think so :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails