Friday, April 15, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Release Day!!!

Talk is Chic

Hello!   The day we have all been waiting for is finally here!  Do you have your shopping list ready?  Tonight at 6PM EST will be your chance to be one of the FIRST to get to play with all of the amazing paper crafting goodness that we are offering up this month!!!  But while we wait for those hours to tick by we have a little more to share with you today.

 

Today, I am sharing a card using the new stamp set called Talk is Chic.  I have paired it with the new Funky Wreath-Spring and a previously released die called Gift Tag SugarCuts.  I started by adhering a piece of pattern paper from the Whatever the Weather paper collection to a top folding notecard.  I began arranging my stamped, die cut flowers onto the tag.  My sentiment was white heat embossed onto thick vellum and trimmed by hand.  After arranging and adhering all my elements to the tag, I simply adhered my tag with some SugarPuff foam that is now available from SugarPea Designs.
Talk is Chic2 
supply list






 Place an order* of $60 or more (excluding discounts and shipping) and you will receive Talk Is Chic FREE!  Please note that this stamp set will not be available for purchase in the store until our next bi-monthly release in June!  That’s right!  You will receive this FREE stamp set a full 2 months in advance of its release in the SugarPea Designs Store!
*This Sweet Incentive promotion begins 11/15/16 at 6PM EST and will not be applied to any orders placed prior to this time.  It is not necessary to add the Sweet Incentive promotional item to your cart or enter a coupon code, it will be automatically included on all qualifying orders! Click HERE for more details.
*************************************
GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Talk is Chic stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog!  Winners during our April Product Release will be announced on Sunday, April 24th.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

22 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome!!! I see a new tag die purchase in my future.

Barb said...

Awesome!!! I see a new tag die purchase in my future.

Connie G said...

I just love everything about this project!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely beautiful!

New Creations said...

Love the PP with such a cute floral arrangement on the tag with Hello Beautiful!

Oliev said...

Lovely card:-)

Brandi R said...

Oh Amy! This is gorgeous! Such a sweet design and love all the elements! ♥

Michele K. Henderson said...

Gorgeous! I love the pretty flower arrangement!
Take Care!
Michele

Karen B. said...

What a gorgeous card!

Nikki said...

This is an awesome card. Great work.

Mary Holshouser said...

The card is beautiful.
I had to smile at the sentiment.
Love the colors.
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Everything about this is beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I love the tag and your colors are beautiful!

Dana said...

So pretty!! Love the layout with the flowers, tag and sentiment!!

Heather said...

Wow!! This is beautiful!! Those flowers are so gorgeous and the sentiment looks fabulous stamped on the vellum like that.

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely stunning Amy.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! What amazing sneak peek week! Great release! Your card is so sweet and cute!!!

HJ said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the pretty colors of the flowers, the new tag and the sweet sentiment embossed in white. So, so pretty.

Judie said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Unknown said...


This is gorgeous! I love the card design, those flowers are so lovely. TFS

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Love this pretty card. Did I say how much I like the pattern paper? Yes, very much! I've seen so many projects this past week with it. Makes cards super fast and easy!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wowsa! This is so darn pretty!!!! Love the colors and especially the sentiment on the vellum!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails