Tuesday, April 19, 2016

5 minute card.......really!

April-19 

I have a card to share that will definitely brighten someone's day.  Did you get to enjoy some inspiration last week?  

You may be asking......5 minutes, really?  But YES you can......these new papers come already sized up from the manufacturer which is perfect for quick card building!  I've used the sun ray paper from Whatever the Weather but die cut it with the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  I added a half Zig Zag Stitched Circles as the center of the rays.  My sentiment, from Whatever the Weather, was stamped onto the "sun".  To finish, I've added lots of iridescent confetti!!!

April-19#2
supply list





 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Quick and easy...my kind of card making. Love this.

Shelly said...

Fabulous!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love your burst of sunshine!! TFS

Diane Jaquay said...

This card is awesome, Amy, yellow is my favorite color! I'll have to check out those new papers for sure!

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful. I love it.

Unknown said...

So colorful and bright.. love your card. Just couldn't believe that it was a min card.. but how you described I had to :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails