Monday, April 18, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs Release: Day 2


Amy Kite Flying

Welcome to Day 2 of the Lil' Inker Designs April Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that are so versatile.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from another one of our newest DT members...........Joy Taylor's blog.   Woot woot!!!!  But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


Seriously......how cute is this bear?  This guy is from a new set called Kite Flying with matching dies.  I've used a piece of the new Tribal Chic Paper Collection as the backdrop of my card and bear.  I've die cut a few pieces of cardstock with the Border Builders die set.  To frame things off, I die cut a coordinating piece of cardstock with the new Fringe Scalloped Rectangle Dies and added my frame with foam adhesive.

Amy Kite Flying2





Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky person who comments along the way!  One winner is chosen for each day! 

Amy Kolling-----me!

19 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful card! Love that sweet bear and the fun scene you created with the new dies! The Fringe Scalloped Rectangles are a favorite!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super cuteness!!

Linda Callahan said...

This is truly,adorable! Sweet card!

Gaylynn said...

Awe, how cute. Wonderful showcase Amy.

Unknown said...

what a cutie!

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a cute card, Amy!

Elise Smith said...

I want those scalloped frames! The bear and patterned paper are too cute!

Unknown said...

I love this bear and tribal chic paper. Super cute card!

Shelly said...

Oh, super cute!!

Doris said...

Adorable!

Andrea Shell said...

So stinking cute! I love the bear, but those dies, I gotta have them!

Bev Karolak said...

So cute! Love the tribal theme! :-)

D.Ann C said...

I really like that frame and the way you layered your sweet scene!

Sue D said...

Adorable--love how you framed this cute bear.

Amy Rohl said...

Cutest thing ever!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and adorable.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! This is just awesome! Love the whole thing!

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!!!
LOVE your card Amy, your bear and sentiment are ADORABLE, your fringed scallop frame gives FABULOUS dimension and your background paper, well I have to confess that EVERYTHING Tribal Chic has already won my heart, now I need to add some fringes and kites to my wishlist!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

Laura Pryor said...

So so stinkin' sweet and perfect!!! I love what you did here using the bold papers and fringed frame!! Love love!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails