Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Right at Home April Release!


Amy Bird 

Welcome!  I am thrilled to join you today as part of the Design Team for Right at Home!!  I couldn't be more excited to share Nicole's designs.  With that, it's release time for April!!


I couldn't help but use this new set with such adorable images including birds, bird house, branches, etc.  I did a loose watercolor background of Salty Ocean Distress Ink and set it aside to dry.  I stamped my birdhouse on kraft cardstock and trimmed out making sure to cut the hole out too.  I then stamped, colored, and cut out another "roof" to paper piece back onto the house with foam adhesive.  My bird, branches, and leaves were all colored with Copics and trimmed.  I began assembling my card but decided to then add my sentiment onto a black strip to "ground" my images.  The sentiment was white heat embossed and some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added.

Amy Bird2


The rest of the DT is sharing the new release as well so make sure to go check them out too!  Please join us next week as the Right at Home April Release Blog Hop will take place on April 12th!

4 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

What a beautiful card, Amy! Love the little birdie and its little house! :)

~amy~ said...

Amy this is absolutely ADORABLE.

Unknown said...

This is SO very pretty. Love that background and that birdie is so cute!

Gran26 said...

I have an Aunt that would just love it if I made a card like that. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails