Wednesday, April 13, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Day 3


 Pineapple Paradise

Hello!  Welcome to Day 3 of the brand new release for SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even some new products.......there's something you are sure to love!  The entire April Product Release will be available starting Friday, April 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD Store.


Today, we are sharing a set called Pineapple Paradise and coordinating Pineapple Paradise Sugar Cuts.  I started with creating my layering panel.  I found this perfect "green" striped paper in my stash and with the second to largest Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die, I layred it over my panel and die cut a panel from my pattern paper.  Using SugarPuff Foam, I mounted my panel and adhered.  I love the detail of the zig zag stitching on the inset panel!  

I've stamped the pineapple in Delicata Gold Ink and the topper was done using Mojito ink from Fresh Ink.  I've layered my pineapple over a messy bunch of gold thread and some gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added.


Pineapple Paradise3


supply list






GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Funky Wreath - Spring Addition stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling where you find your PARADISE!  You have all week to comment!  Winners during our April Product Release will be announced on Sunday, April 24th.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

27 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about this Amy...the string, the sequins, the striped paper! A simple set and you rocked it!

~amy~ said...

Yay for pineapples!!!
Love this Amy!

Barb said...

This is sweet. Great paper choice. Love the design.

Barb said...

This is sweet. Great paper choice. Love the design.

Karen B. said...

What a perfect pairing of paper and stamps!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!

Oliev said...

Great card!

Brandi R said...

Oh how pretty! Love the colors and that green paper ♥

Dana said...

Awesome card!! Love the stripe background!!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Wonderful card!

Sue D said...

Sweet pineapple card. I like the stripes and the gold thread.

Mary Holshouser said...

Like how you matched the stripes on the two
layers.
Very pretty card.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the striped background. Beautiful!

Andrea Shell said...

Gorgeous! I'm going to have to steal your background idea. ;)

Andrea Shell said...

Gorgeous! I'm going to have to steal your background idea. ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous!!!! Love every detail!!! Really need to order some of these new goodies!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the colors you used. Very nice!

Lindarub said...

Simple but cute card.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! This pineapple set is stunning! I find my paradise in stamping and making cards and in spending my weekends with my boyfriend! <3

Diane Jaquay said...

I ADORE this card, Amy, stunning and sophisticated, you knocked it out of the park!!!

kim @thisthatandthewholekaboodle.com said...

Beautiful!! Paradise is anywhere I can get a few minutes of quiet!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this green and white stripe color combination! Gorgeous pineapple too! My paradise is the beach!
Take Care!
Michele

Crafting with Jeanne said...

OMG, I love your design on this card! The back ground is perfect for the pineapple image. And, the font on these sentiments is really N I C E!

Nikki said...

Awesome card. Love your design .

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliantly beautiful Amy.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the way you did the cording behind the image on this beautiful card!

Heather said...

This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the bold stripes and the thread nest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails