Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April YNS DT Dare---Sending Smiles


YNS Waddles

Welcome!  I am back joining the DT over at Your Next Stamp for the YNS DT Dare---Sending Smiles!  The challenge is to create a card that would send anyone a smile!

Your Next Stamp

I worked with the Waddles to the Rescue for a fun "kid friendly" card.  But really.....who doesn't like a window card??  I used the new Window Die and framed it with black cardstock and added the sentiment white heat embossed onto a black strip of cardstock for the window "sill".  This window die cuts INTO the paper and you can use it that way or you can trim out.  I opted to use as a window with a scene behind.

My images were Copic colored and fussy cut out for a fun look.  I added some black burlap twine for my window closure but the inside is too cute not to show off!!!

YNS Waddles2

Please go visit the Your Next Stamp blog for your chance at winning a stamp set of choice for your comments!


4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails