Thursday, April 7, 2016

Countdown to Confetti: Day 3

Bear Hugs


Welcome to the Reverse Confetti April Release!  We are celebrating with .....4 new stamp sets, 8 Confetti Cuts, and new Quick Card Panels this month!  Wahoo!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and more projects! 


Today we get to share the CUTEST new set from Dawn Machell called Bear Hugs with coordinating Bear Hugs Confetti Cuts.  Koalas!!!  

I just had to use the momma and baby koala for a baby card.  I created my focal point by diecutting a circle from both my pattern paper and my white cardstock.  I sponged some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink where my circle would be on the side of my panel.  Using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts, I created my frame for my focal point and adhered with foam adhesive.  My koalas were colored with Copics and diecut.  My sentiments from Bear Hugs were white heat embossed onto grey cardstock, trimmed out, and adhered with foam adhesive.  A few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added.

Bear Hugs2






Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me! 

34 comments:

New Creations said...

Sooooo cute! Love Mamma Koala and her baby! Focused beautifully with scalloped confetti cut!

Connie G said...

This is so freakin' cute!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Love the contrast of the pink and the pale blue...super cute!

Unknown said...

This is super cute! I love your card design and the stamp is so sweet!

Kathy said...

Aahhhhh, just lovely! What a nice card to send to new parents, the pink and grays are soft and pretty.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute Inge, I love the polka dot paper too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Image! Ugh!

Diane Jaquay said...

OMG Amy this is so cute with the little pink hearts, perfect baby card!!

Ericka Strange said...

Such a cute card. Love the koalas and the pink. So fun.

Lesley said...

Love the colours you used, Amy!! Adorable!

Mary Holshouser said...

So cute.
Love the background paper.
thanks for sharing.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Great relase and amazing card!!!

Katie Skiff said...

So precious, what a beautiful card! I'm loving the Oh Hi sentiment. :)

Rosemary said...

so totally adorable!!

Karen Petitt said...

Sweet, precious, cute and then some! Love the feminine feel and those koalas are just wonderful. Thanks for the blog hop and great inspiration Karen x

Shelly G said...

Super sweet card - love it!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! LOVING the FUN Products from the Release!! Your Card is TOO SWEET!! I LOVE the Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Release Week/Weekend!! =)

Kate said...

I saw this on Instagram and just had to come for a better view! Your card is darling! The little koalas look especially sweet in the scalloped frame. Adorable!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Kate B said...

Sweet baby card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Seriously too much cuteness for one card--love this!

Unknown said...

Each koala card I see in this release gets cuter and cuter, just love this set!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Super sweet!!!

Karen B. said...

Oh this is so very sweet!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Very pretty card. Perfect for a new baby. I really like this little koala!

Deepa M. said...

What a darling little card, love the color choice and the way you framed the little koalas!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cute card. Love the colors. TFS

Bev Flora said...

So sweet, this is an adorable card!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby card, Amy!

Denise Bryant said...

I think the Koalas are the cutest thing I have ever seen! Darling card!

Annette Allen said...

so totally adorable.. love it

Judie said...

Super cute card! Love those koalas!

Shirley said...

I love Koala Bears. Your card is so cute!

Doris said...

How adorable!

Susi said...

Love how you used the scalloped circle die to draw attention to the adorable Mama & Baby Koalas - perfect for this baby card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails