Thursday, April 28, 2016

Right at Home Mix and Match Challenge!


Mix and Match

Hello!  I'm here to share my version of the Right at Home Mix and Match challenge this week!  I love combining stamp sets and especially SENTIMENTS from different sets.  I'll share what sets I mixed for my card but first......let's talk about the card.



I love to stamp.  The Abstract Florals set let's me do just that.  Stamp.  Stamp.  Stamp.  Mixing colors and making my own backgrounds is something that makes me happy.  Here I've used different shades of Altenew inks to stamp my own background.  The little dotted stamps (there are several) in this set are useful for "filling in" areas when creating a background like this.

I could not wait to get my hands on the Script Greetings set because of the bold sentiments and the coordinating smaller sentiments.  BUT I pulled a smaller sentiment from the newest release set called Color in Sentiments and combined it with the bold "thank you" from Script Greetings.  It is so fun to mix and match these types of sentiment sets!

Mix and Match2
  

I'd love to see how you "mix and match" sentiments...........Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!  

3 comments:

Barb said...

Such a pretty card, Amy!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty and I love what all the little black dots add!!

Susi said...

You've chosen some beautiful, soft colours to create your "background" on this fabulous card, Amy. Love the scrolly script of the "thank you" combined with the white embossed strip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails